đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio's Performance Under Fire

COOOK

Featured Posts

The Bling
46 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She's still invited and was  a judge on one of the most watched shows on TV, where was Thalia? Again, stop.

And then she was fired :creepflop: ThalĂ­a's too busy doing nothing at home, having the pleasure of declining these kinds of events because she has enough money to survive

You stop, you're the one who started it

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
18 hours ago, COOOK said:

Paulina Rubio performed last night at the Crowning Ceremony of this year's Carnival Queen in Tenerife, and both fans and the audience were not having it. Not only was she under fire for lip syncing, but the only live vocals during the first song were way off and out of key.

What happened, sis @Bambino

18 hours ago, Juanjo said:

Yikes. Where’s @Bambino to tell us she is the queen of Latin pop and her power and talent are undeniable? 

18 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

the fact that I thought this was a @Bambino thread

ugh ha power

18 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A Paulina Rhubarb thread @Bambino won't claim.

18 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm shaking, a paulina thread that wasn't created by bambino? what are you gonna tell me next, Gaga announced LG6?

17 hours ago, pachinko said:

@Bambino  come through and save her messy reputation! 

17 hours ago, COOOK said:

Sis might be getting her beauty sleep. Little does she know her world's gonna collapse

16 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Damn I thought Bambino was the one who made this thread and I was like “well he’s finally telling the truth”. 

14 hours ago, Jose P said:

Ok but is @Bambino going to hide this one out or what?

QUE HACEN DRAGANDO LA REINA????

og2SuXM.gif

This is too much for me to handle right now and I can't thank @KURUSHITOVSKA enough for standing up for Paulina Rubio in this thread while I was bopping to Boys Will Be Boys last night :giveup: 

Gracias mi amor :sara:

yRVZ32V.gif

This thread needs an official Bambino™ statement. Let's get some juicy facts corrected, I'm not sure if those dragging Paulina's live performances are doing it for the LOLs or actually doing it out of dislike of and disappointment in her live vocals but to whom it may concern:

owGRpWR.gif

First Paulina doesn't sound bad in this performance at all. These are vocals are pre-recorded live vocals that she sometimes uses in her performances. Many artists do that :shrug: Secondly,  Paulina was never known to be a Celine Dion or Whitney Houston alternative when it comes to performing live, and she's aware of that, and she doesn't even have to, because yeah, Pop Queen and Princess Madonna and Britney Spears don't have to either. So saying that Paulina's voice sucks live is irrelevant because she's not really trying to do it anyway. She can if she wants to (check her covers of Solo Le Pide a Dios and Fotos y Recuerdos.)

This is pop music, what truly counts is having a decent voice on a catchy tune with an interesting music video and some effort to put out a good performance with a good choreography and that's pretty much it. What more can I say? This is the music industry for pop music as far as you're concerned. 

But wait un moment por favor

wi6SRGz.gif

Paulina is a main Latin pop queen and that's undeniable. She's been making music since 1980 and despite not having a decent hit recently, she still gets invited to perform at events in Spain and other Latin American countries. She's had 5 #1s on Billboard Latin Chart, and she's the last solo female act to have a #1 on those charts. She was nominated for the Grammys twice. She hosted the very first Latin VMAs and was the only female to do so. She was a judge on the X Factor USA, making her the only Mexican artist to do so on national US television. An irrelevant/flop artist wouldn't be able to do that.

Nowadays it's very difficult for pop artist to have a hit, especially in Latin American as reggaeton artists are taking over. This is why Thalia, Gloria Trevi, and even Shakira are all after trendy artists to catch a hit or two. Don't believe me? Ask Maluma. Paulina, however, kept being local to her pop/rock sound :shrug: something she should be applauded for tbh.

The likes of @teawhore and @The Bling, pls take a sit.

iZ6qdaG.gif

While I don't denounce Thalia's beauty or decent popularity, we all knew that soap operas are the true reason for her fame; precisely Maria la Del Barrio and Rosalinda.

Thanks to Soraya Montenegro, of course!

uOxS1D0.gif

She got a lucky shot twice once with Maluma and the other one with Natti Natasha. Maria la Del Barrio was so popular that the album Thalia released following the telenovela became her best-selling to date. She even included the songs on the Rosalinda soap opera because she wanted to keep milking that album, which isn't so bad, because she's always been that opportunity grabber.

vBNNpgr.gif

The only thing that Thalia has now that Paulina doesn't is a good team. Thalia's team knows the industry very well and the impact of running after any sort of trends whether it be a reggaeton artist or dumb social media challenges. They know these things eventually pay off and Thalia doesn't seem to mind doing them.

Wanna talk about performances? Tell me about Thalia's performance last night on Premios Lo Nuestro :lmao: Or should someone make a thread about it too? 

7J44ha9.gif

Bambino
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

you got me ****ed up if you think I'm gonna read all that

why are you illiterate?

rPmzdqL.gif

Mister G
39 minutes ago, Bambino said:

og2SuXM.gif

This is too much for me to handle right now and I can't thank @KURUSHITOVSKA enough for standing up for Paulina Rubio in this thread while I was bopping to Boys Will Be Boys last night :giveup: 

yRVZ32V.gif

This thread needs an official Bambino™ statement. Let's get some juicy facts corrected, I'm not sure if those dragging Paulina's live performances are doing it for the LOLs or actually doing it out of dislike of and disappointment in her live vocals but to whom it may concern:

owGRpWR.gif

First Paulina doesn't sound bad in this performance at all. These are vocals are pre-recorded live vocals that she sometimes uses in her performances. Many artists do that :shrug: Secondly,  Paulina was never known to be a Celine Dion or Whitney Houston alternative when it comes to performing live, and she's aware of that, and she doesn't even have to, because yeah, Pop Queen and Princess Madonna and Britney Spears don't have to either. So saying that Paulina's voice sucks live is irrelevant because she's not really trying to do it anyway. She can if she wants to (check her covers of Solo Le Pide a Dios and Fotos y Recuerdos.)

This is pop music, what truly counts is having a decent voice on a catchy tune with an interesting music video and some effort to put out a good performance with a good choreography and that's pretty much it. What more can I say? This is the music industry for pop music as far as you're concerned. 

wi6SRGz.gif

Paulina is a main Latin pop queen and that's undeniable. She's been making music since 1980 and despite not having a decent hit recently, she still gets invited to perform at events in Spain and other Latin American countries. She's had 5 #1s on Billboard Latin Chart, and she's the last solo female act to have a #1 on those charts. She was nominated for the Grammys twice. She hosted the very first Latin VMAs and was the only female to do so. She was a judge on the X Factor USA, making her the only Mexican artist to do so on national US television. An irrelevant/flop artist wouldn't be able to do that.

Nowadays it's very difficult for pop artist to have a hit, especially in Latin American as reggaeton artists are taking over. This is why Thalia, Gloria Trevi, and even Shakira are all after trendy artists to catch a hit or two. Don't believe me? Ask Maluma. Paulina, however, kept being local to her pop/rock sound :shrug: something she should be applauded for tbh.

iZ6qdaG.gif

While I don't denounce Thalia's beauty or decent popularity, we all knew that soap operas are the true reason for her fame; precisely Maria la Del Barrio and Rosalinda.

uOxS1D0.gif

She got a lucky shot twice once with Maluma and the other one with Natti Natasha. Maria la Del Barrio was so popular that the album Thalia released following the telenovela became her best-selling to date. She even included the songs on the Rosalinda soap opera because she wanted to keep milking that album, which isn't so bad, because she's always been that opportunity grabber.

vBNNpgr.gif

The only thing that Thalia has now that Paulina doesn't is a good team. Thalia's team knows the industry very well and the impact of running after any sort of trends whether it be a reggaeton artist or dumb social media challenges. They know these things eventually pay off and Thalia doesn't seem to mind doing them.

Wanna talk about performances? Tell me about Thalia's performance last night on Premios Lo Nuestro :lmao: Or should someone make a thread about it too? 

7J44ha9.gif

soraya montenegro GIF

A -

moment from miss @Bambino

But I get you sis, and there's some hot tea spilled in your manifesto too, especially when it comes to her team. People may be taking this to a legacy standard or a Latina divas comparison, but the bottom line is this performance alone. The major backlash and critiques come from media outlets and press in Spain, country that practically eats her up, and that speaks volumes, not because of how other divas perform. And anybody who watches this can tell she was off, just-

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, Bambino said:

uOxS1D0.gif

Also sis don’t forget about the main ingredient for Thalía’s success... the evil Tommy Mottola who also was married to Mariah had her hostage, he is very rich and manipulative music executive, I very much dislike him and Thalía for sticking to his tricks just to have a mild success...:neyde:

gettyimages-1180494981-collage-u46737633

Hottie Detector

retrosexual123

Follow @paulinarubiomemes on instagram

I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

og2SuXM.gif

yRVZ32V.gif

owGRpWR.gif

wi6SRGz.gif

iZ6qdaG.gif

uOxS1D0.gif

vBNNpgr.gif

7J44ha9.gif

Lyrics for next J-Lo album :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

27 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

Follow @paulinarubiomemes on instagram

I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bambino
52 minutes ago, COOOK said:

A -

moment from miss @Bambino

But I get you sis, and there's some hot tea spilled in your manifesto too, especially when it comes to her team. People may be taking this to a legacy standard or a Latina divas comparison, but the bottom line is this performance alone. The major backlash and critiques come from media outlets and press in Spain, country that practically eats her up, and that speaks volumes, not because of how other divas perform. Just-

I wasn't specifically talking to you personally but yeah while this was about this specific performance, other people started mentioning other acts and started comparing everyone to one another :shrug:  It ain't fair that Paulina gets called a flop when in reality every other Latin diva is flopping as well.

34 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Also sis don’t forget about the main ingredient for Thalía’s success... the evil Tommy Mottola who also was married to Mariah had her hostage, he is very rich and manipulative music executive, I very much dislike him and Thalía for sticking to his tricks just to have a mild success...

yaaas thanks for mentioning this queen :applause:

Archived