Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio's Performance Under Fire

COOOK

Featured Posts

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

I was soooo upset. I had seen Gloria Trevi that Friday and was planning to see Paulina on Sunday, a perfect Fin de Semana Mexicana. Gloria was amaing, as always. I've heard varying things about Paulina, but with a catalog like hers...she (in my opinion) is incapable of putting on a bad show. Mio? Lo Hare Por Ti? Dame Otra Tequila? Mi Nuevo Vicio?Ni Una Sola Palabra? Like, she has so many hits and I love them all. I don't care if she doesn't have tremendous vocal range, she still works it! 

Yaaaaas. I heard Gloria was fantastic. Exactly. Paulina catalog is nuts, she even did Alcelerar , siempre tuya desde la Raíz and Te daría mi vida. We all lost it and we danced and sang like crazy. It was a big party

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CantGetEnough
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Yaaaaas. I heard Gloria was fantastic. Exactly. Paulina catalog is nuts, she even did Alcelerar , siempre tuya desde la Raíz and Te daría mi vida. We all lost it and we danced and sang like crazy. It was a big party

Te Daria Mi Vida....omg one of my all time faves. And yes, Gloria was amazing! I had seen her with Alejandra Guzman, which was fun, but her all on her own was spectacular. She really does a great job of playing her diverse catalog, plus I loved her new album. The tour was really iconic with the costumes and sets--Gloria is my all time queen! So sad we never got a No Al Aguacil video of her and Paulina! 

FFXIV WhiteMage

That moment when she lip synced during the rapper's part :messga: 

and it was auto-tuned on top of it :cryga:

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

@Bambino  come through and save her messy reputation!  :huntyga:

Sis might be getting her beauty sleep. Little does she know her world's gonna collapse

The Bling
33 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Thalia isn't even relevant enough in Spain to be invited.

Thalia headlining a whole 2 hour show in Spain, a year after her debut show

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Gaga Lazuli
1 hour ago, River said:

Thalia would never:ohwell:

Of course she can, because just like Paulina, she can’t sing either 

Little Monsters Torture Me

The Bling
57 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Of course she can, because just like Paulina, she can’t sing either 

Thalía can sing :fail:

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

Thalia headlining a whole 2 hour show in Spain, a year after her debut show

This happened 20 years ago. Mira Quien Baila stopped airing like in 2007

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Anderson123

Damn I thought Bambino was the one who made this thread and I was like “well he’s finally telling the truth”. 

The Bling
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This happened 20 years ago. Mira Quien Baila stopped airing like in 2007

You can't even see the dates of the FIVE videos I linked, most recent one being 2010 :huntyga:

You know what else happened 20 years ago? Paulina's career

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

You can't even see the dates of the FIVE videos I linked, most recent one being 2010 :huntyga:

You know what else happened 20 years ago? Paulina's career

I literally am from Spain and I can tell when some tv shows aired... The upload date means nothing sweetie. Paulina was invited to perform in 2020, Thalia was here promoting her releases during 2000-2007 or something. It's not the same thing.

teawhore
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I literally am from Spain and I can tell when some tv shows aired...

he’s also from spain, you just don’t have common sense

shut up you condescending prick

♡ nyc ♡

The Bling
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I literally am from Spain and I can tell when some tv shows aired... The upload date means nothing sweetie.

I am from Spain too so you can't play dumb with me sweetie

Are you stupid? She did her last appearance in 2010, promoting Primera Fila, an album from 2009

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, teawhore said:

he’s also from spain, you just don’t have common sense

shut up you condescending prick

So? Am I wrong? I said in my first comment that the performance was bad, but Thalia is completely irrelevant in Spain, Paulina was living here for a looooong time and married a spaniard. Hopefully your warning point will be coming soon. People have opinions and can have arguments without insults, honey! Actually WHO. ARE. YOU? Lmao!

8 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I am from Spain too so you can't play dumb with me sweetie

Are you stupid? She did her last appearance in 2010, promoting Primera Fila, an album from 2009

Are you really gonna fall on disrespecting someone because they have a different opinion? I can't with you all. Can you have a respectful discussion at all? I'm not playing dumb, just stating FACTS. Thalia is irrelevant in Spain now, so is Paulina, but not that much. 

Archived