💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RPDR Season 8 with no ADS (RQ)

Emigrante

Featured Posts

Emigrante

Hi there! I'm just becoming huge RPDR geek and watched almost all of the seasons, except season 8. I tried to watch 2 first episodes, but because of the 10th anniversary or something there was a constant pop-ups with commentary (from RuPaul, Michelle Visage, some infos about behind the scenes stuff etc.) throughout whole episodes, with annoying sounds every time. So I wanted to know if there is a clean version of season 8 somewhere, or is it a main specific of that season?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Ryusei

I mean season 8 is kinda bad imo :lolga: but it's on netflix without any interruptions or anything..

Musery

Emigrante
Just now, Ryusei said:

I mean season 8 is kinda bad imo :lolga: but it's on netflix without any interruptions or anything..

they said the same about season 7 and whilst it's not the best one, I still enjoy it.

Ryusei
Just now, Emigrante said:

they said the same about season 7 and whilst it's not the best one, I still enjoy it.

Season 7 is really good imo i dont know what people's deal is with that season :triggered: one of my favorites

Musery

JINNOCIDE
12 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

one of my favs :triggered: but I can understand some people's problem with it

Spoiler

Bob

is one of the best winners periodt, along with

Spoiler

Jinx, Raja, Tyra, Sasha

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

one of my favs :triggered: but I can understand some people's problem with it

Reveal hidden contents

Bob

is one of the best winners periodt, along with

Reveal hidden contents

Jinx, Raja, Tyra, Sasha

one of the best winners for sure but there was also almost no real competition. like it was clear who was gonna dominate after a few episodes

Musery

31 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I agree, not enough drama, the runways were the worst since season 2, and you could definitely tell Bob was going to win, especially when Acid Betty and Thorgy were eliminated. 

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Ployd said:

I agree, not enough drama, the runways were the worst since season 2, and you could definitely tell Bob was going to win, especially when Acid Betty and Thorgy were eliminated. 

yeah especially the runways :saladga:

Musery

Ryusei
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Especially this one :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

kimonogate-1493418098.png?quality=0.85&f

imagine showing this to someone and then asking them what the theme is :ladyhaha: NOBODY would get it lol

Musery

2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

imagine showing this to someone and then asking them what the theme is :ladyhaha: NOBODY would get it lol

Girl :air:

Spoiler

and Derrick Barry's always found in every mess I cannot

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

at first I thought it was Bjork's. It took me few seconds to realize "right, that's Madonna" xD

Emigrante
35 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It’s on Netflix or Wow+

well but my question is if that is version with no commentary pop-ups.

edit: well, yeah it is. thank you.

Archived