šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Redone "Frankensteined is INCREDIBLE and it's the next level"

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

This man gotta find something else to do, it getting more desperate and delusional than some GGD users and I've said allĀ :ladyhaha:

He and Gaga worked on the song. He has the right to talk about it. It's not like he brought it up out of nowhere, he was asked about it.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

Wait this song is real?

I keep forgetting which ones are legit and unreleased and which ones are made up by fansĀ  :laughga:

Sneaky Oliver

Not Frankensteined making its comeback in the Stupid Love meltdown eraĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

LGMonster95
15 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Frankensteined is not just a left over it's an incridble song I heard a snippet of it and i swear it's better than everything released by gaga since born this way .. And i'm not the only one who said this about the song .

It's a left over since it wasn't used for any album and also Gaga most likely doesn't think the same since she decided to not release the song so....

Beethoven

What if Nico Collins actually listened to the original song and decided to cover it instead of leaking itĀ :gum:

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

That's so true, but then again isn't it sad? Gaga's peak was 2008-2011, while Katy rode with it all the way until 2014, and Rihanna is still relevant, doing the same kind of pop music she used to ( until 2016, but she's about to make a comeback)

But that's one thing I love about her journey as an artist. Her rising to fame, then falling from it, then rising again, and even garnering a larger audience is one of the most interesting things about her. She may not be as popular as her 2008-2011 self, but she's probably the most relevant and most respected popstar today from that time. She proved herself so many times to the public. She has shown versatility to everyone who doubted her.Ā 

BetrayedSTAN
39 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

What if Nico Collins actually listened to the original song and decided to cover it instead of leaking itĀ :gum:

Don't think so .. I heard a short snippet of the song and i think it sampled "viol by gesaffelstein"

Ā 

Erich Johnson
51 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Watch it be just generic and repetitiveĀ 

this is SL hunie

:triggered:

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

this is SL hunie

:triggered:

I usually despise your hate for SL, but I agree.Ā :ladyhaha:

BabylonHooker