💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Redone "Frankensteined is INCREDIBLE and it's the next level"

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

Also people should realize that you are going to have a lot of left overs when you make an album, that's just the whole process of making it. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
13 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think it's slightly disrespectful to even comment on the song, to an extent. I mean, it's clear Gaga doesn't want to release the song / has moved on creatively from that point. 

Must be pretty frustrating for her to see her producer openly discussing it.

I love RedOne and his work - he also seems like a lovely man - but I have always had this feeling that he feels accountable for a lot of Gaga's success. And whilst that might be true (in terms of the big hits), I can see why Gaga would want to move away from working with him now. 

And I think this whole Frankensteined scenario is exemplary of how RedOne thinks he knows what's 'best' for Gaga because he's the one behind her biggest hits. 

I don't know, there's something off about it imo. 

But it's his music as much as it's hers, if he wrote and produced it. He has as much right to talk about it as she does to not talk about it.

7 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

If she only stuck with doing work with redone, we wouldn't need to go through CTC,Joanne or ASIB :fthis:

Am I literally the only one here who LOVES these eras? Like they were revolutionary and changed so many peoples lives for the better :saladga:

BetrayedSTAN
6 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Also people should realize that you are going to have a lot of left overs when you make an album, that's just the whole process of making it. 

Frankensteined is not just a left over it's an incridble song I heard a snippet of it and i swear it's better than everything released by gaga since born this way .. And i'm not the only one who said this about the song .

FarixGaga

This man gotta find something else to do, it getting more desperate and delusional than some GGD users and I've said all :ladyhaha:

JC

nodandsmile

give it up it ain't getting released!

Did someone say "we wouldn't have to go through ASIB"??? ma'am  :ladyhaha: it gave her what we will probably be her most famous song, one that's literally launching careers... chile  :madge: 

Daylight Jokers
28 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

If she only stuck with doing work with redone, we wouldn't need to go through CTC,Joanne or ASIB :fthis:

Gaga would be nowhere rn if she didn't have CTC, Joanne, or ASIB.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Daylight Jokers
25 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

stayed true to herself

The only time she stayed true to herself was with Witness, and look what happened.

BetrayedSTAN
On 2/20/2020 at 1:29 PM, FarixGaga said:

This man gotta find something else to do, it getting more desperate and delusional than some GGD users and I've said all :ladyhaha:

The guy is there to promote  the biggest operate in the arab world which he produced all by himself and it's all to collect money to build an hospital in egypte...  

Shame on u for being so disrespectful. 

FameMonster01
6 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Gaga would be nowhere rn if she didn't have CTC, Joanne, or ASIB.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

That's so true, but then again isn't it sad? Gaga's peak was 2008-2011, while Katy rode with it all the way until 2014, and Rihanna is still relevant, doing the same kind of pop music she used to ( until 2016, but she's about to make a comeback)

Archived