Music news

Lana cancels her entire UK/EU tour leg

Karl

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

I see EU/UK discussions here.

Lets end it here

UK is Europe. 

Europe is not the same as ''European Union''. The UK  left the European Union, but is still part of Europe

:enigma:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
49 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I see EU/UK discussions here.

Lets end it here

UK is Europe. 

Europe is not the same as ''European Union''. The UK  left the European Union, but is still part of Europe

:enigma:

EU is short for European Union though and UK is no longer part of it. :huntyga: So you can either say Europe (as in the continent), either UK/ EU.

StrawberryBlond

What a downer. Was really looking forward to the Glasgow date next week. But with any luck, as she had booked so few shows to begin with, she might reschedule? She only has 12 dates left from an already short tour, is it too much to reschedule? If Gaga could reschedule 19 dates very quickly and easily during the Joanne tour, I can't see why Lana can't reschedule 8. Unfortunately, according to the Hydro's site, the arena's booked right up until the end of the year, so she may not be able to do a date there which is really going to annoy me if I have to go to not just another city, but somewhere out of Scotland entirely as the Hydro is the only decent sized arena we have and the next nearest decent sized one outside of Scotland is in Newcastle.

15 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Or the Tour is not selling well.Ha Ha Lol GIF

Amsterdam was sold out. Ziggo Dome is HUGE

I am soooo sad. I was so ready to see her

Im so sad, i was looking forward to seeing her so much ! I've been obsessed with her music since last year and have really come to like her (not near as much as Gaga though, nobody will :ally:) i hope she will reschedule or do another promo tour with WHF this year or next.

Archived