Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga stans = her worst enemies

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Whenever something happens that gays love- like Dua's Physical, or this Charlotte woman slaying Shallow- they always have to be like "Omg Gaga is over" and I'm sick of it... why draw comparisons? and then they act like they stan whichever person they're praising (while dragging Gaga) for 48 hours before switching back like 🚬s

This really went viral just because a thirsty bottom wanted the likes and RTs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

More examples:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Monster Hair

i agree, there's no need to compare talented women... but we can say those are fake fans, those who left after "ARTPOP", "C2C" and "Joanne"... some people never get satified with Gaga, first she was too "weird" and now she's too "boring" but i would call her versatile and legendary :firega: I always appreciate Gaga's art because she works really hard, she's creative and she always has a message inside music, paws up real monsters! :pawsup:

HoneyB

I think the examples you posted are just jokes...:poot:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I think the examples you posted are just jokes...:poot:

Joking or not, other fandoms will see the tweets and start to believe that even LMs are drifting away from Gaga 

Not the energy we need before LG6 

CC: @PEZ

The person in your OP took a swipe at Gaga and sounded pretty moody about it, but the examples in your second post are people being playful, not serious...

⚡🐲

HoneyB

That woman is literally so adorable her smile is so cute and she’s a great singer I hope she’s doing ok:heart:

5-FCB4-A59-6-C68-412-C-ACD1-92828-CE2208

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

I totally understand where you're coming from but there's really no need to draw attention to this kind of negativity by making a thread about it :oops:

also some of those people were just joking 

Ally Campana

They’re joking but I get your point. It’s annoying and they always do it whenever they feel like they don’t get what they want from Gaga. Honestly, I wish swifties were LMs, they’re much better at respecting their fave unlike thirsty bottom f*gTwitter LMs.

Does it matter? Damage is done

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

They’re joking but I get your point. It’s annoying and they always do it whenever they feel like they don’t get what they want from Gaga. Honestly, I wish swifties were LMs, they’re much better at respecting their fave unlike thirsty bottom f*gTwitter LMs.

This

LilyLark
26 minutes ago, insight said:

She enabled this fanbase's behavior and eventually monsters will turn against her. It will be her undoing.

She stopped enabling fans after 2013/14, but I agree that she's partially responsible for letting the fans feel so entitled, etc. and now it's biting her in the as*. Still doesn't excuse their behavior, and I don't think it will be her undoing but it can hurt her...

I mostly stay out of  stan twitter nowadays, but they can definitely cause enough drama for it to get picked up by the tabloids on occasion...and that's when Gaga can get "hurt."  I think the biggest impact was the massive overreaction to PI...not just a tweet "I don't like it" but multiple tweets from many accounts acting like it was the worst song ever...which got picked up by some  of the media and created some semi-negative buzz before Joanne was released.

Other examples are how "fan" tweets trashing her singling have gone viral on Pop Crave and the whole mess with Brian Newman. I know twitter isn't real life, but it's bad when the fans are so terrible that some of the fuss ends up spilling in the media. What helps Gaga is that with online news, etc. there is always a new story every 15 minutes and nothing, except the Brian thing, has ever become so big to get picked up by  places like People.

Cello

Who's Charlotte? And do people really like Physical that much? 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived