💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift is paying for the millions of dollars of legal damages Kesha

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Amidana
25 minutes ago, Doot said:

He sued her for defamation of character, with the biggest argument being that Kesha lied in her texts with Gaga that Luke raped Katy Perry, and the judge found Kesha guilty. 

...u mean texts that were personal & private & not open to the world until luke's team? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Amidana said:

u mean texts that were personal & private & not open to the world until luke's team? 

I'm just relaying the info :poot:

BetrayedSTAN

If this is true then chapeau bas for Taylor. 

But it would really be great if gaga is the one who did this .. But we all know :ally:

gagaisitalian

This is so great of Taylor to do, but now with the tides turning and people starting to understand that Kesha MAY have fabricated some things...why does Taylor want to do this? She already helped once, and Kesha has fans that can donate if they really want to.

Thomas P

People love to label her a villain, but she’s got imo one of the biggest hearts in music. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LostBoyfriend
4 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

If this is true then chapeau bas for Taylor. 

But it would really be great if gaga is the one who did this .. But we all know :ally:

Why? Idk, if I had a bad day, but that idea sounds so stupid. Why would someone not so close to the "victim" pay for someone else's fees. Why even bring Gaga to this topic?

Ik the messages they sent to each other but other than that we don't know a thing about them.

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Is Kesha broke? How much is her fortune?:huh:

She doesn’t have a lot since most of her money comes from the songs she and Dr Luke have together, and he is freezing her royalties so she’s not getting any from them. Her legal costs plus a lot else has also taken a significant chunk of her money. She’s not broke but I wouldn’t call her filthy rich either. 

EDIT: her net worth is $5million, but it would be $30million if it weren’t for her Dr Luke lawsuit. 
https://networthreporter.com/kesha-net-worth-how-much-is-kesha-worth/amp/

Taylors net worth is $320million for comparison. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Chris Martin said:

not crazy days and nights:excuseu:yall really do believe any rumors at this point.

Why are you like dis? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

She doesn’t have a lot since most of her money comes from the songs she and Dr Luke have together, and he is freezing her royalties so she’s not getting any from them. Her legal costs plus a lot else has also taken a significant chunk of her money. She’s not broke but I wouldn’t call her filthy rich either. 

EDIT: her net worth is $5million, but it would be $30million if it weren’t for her Dr Luke lawsuit. 
https://networthreporter.com/kesha-net-worth-how-much-is-kesha-worth/amp/

Taylors net worth is $320million for comparison. 

So because she is still under contract with dr puke with her new album High Road (stream it now) ..does that mean he gets royalties from that? How does that work?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived