💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes: Miss Anthropocene Livestream Scheduled for Feb 21, 2020

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

The fact that it will premier 2 days from now but it already appears as a recommended video and has a link. :selena::air:

i'm already in. This visuals is so great. I love how it show her relation to her characters. Is she studying 'em ? Or is she studying us ? still trying to process. 

hello hello baby.

Ryusei

& Friends that means Bloodpop will be there to mention LG6 at least once :neyde: 

Lock him in a basement Hana. 

Musery

This is the least exciting Album by her and she’s one of my main girls... is just... messy, I’m hoping I can enjoy one of the next songs to be released... :selena:

Hottie Detector

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

This is the least exciting Album by her and she’s one of my main girls... is just... messy, I’m hoping I can enjoy one of the next songs to be released... :selena:

:what: 

no.png 

Musery

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Who is she? Why are there 5 threads about her?

I only stan one big G. Gaga.  :firega:

1. She is an experimental pop artist from Canada

2. We have two recent Grimes threads and it's not my fault she keeps releasing videos because her album is coming this Friday. :selena:

3. We have more threads about Billie than about Grimes or Gaga atm and with far more replies (sadly).

tenor.gif

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I used to think the same but the album grew on me.. Before The Fever is THAT song. :nooo:

Suspiria
21 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I kinda agree. I've enjoyed most of the actual content, and I feel like it's been fairly cohesive. But the rollout has been soooo long. Violence came out almost 6 months ago... I've forgotten this album is even coming so many times.

JazzGa

Lol, this was all over my recommended YT page too. Grimes is really mastering the algorithm this album cycle! Whew sis get the promo!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

stevana229

Grimes peaked with Art Angels. that album is fantastic alternative, upbeat pop. Her new music sounds so messy 

Archived