Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Poll: What's your favourite 'Wizarding World' film?

ElectricKing

What's your favourite 'Wizarding World' film?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite 'Wizarding World' film?

• Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
    • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
    • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
    • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
    • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
    • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
    • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
    • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/2020 at 08:36 PM

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Philosopher's Stone. The only movie that felt organic, truly magical and not contrived. It's the only Harry Potter film I like. Major book series fan and I really didn't like how the movies boiled down all the fabulous complexity and emotional depth of the novels into... those Hollywood travesties.

I really dig the first Fantastic Beasts too though.

Pop Music

Order Of The Phoenix 

as a major Potterhead since I saw the first film at 5 (dressed up as harry potter for halloween 3 times) this is the best film in opinion (with Goblet of Fire as a close second) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chamber of secrets. The entire Basilisk scene was everything. Also Goblet of fire is a very close second. I love anything with tournament theme. 

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Philosopher's Stone. The only movie that felt organic, truly magical and not contrived. It's the only Harry Potter film I like. Major book series fan and I really didn't like how the movies boiled down all the fabulous complexity and emotional depth of the novels into... those Hollywood travesties.

I really dig the first Fantastic Beasts too though.

I love all of them but yeah this one (and the second one) are the only really 'magical' ones, they just got darker and darker after the 3rd and the last 4 especially all blend in together as one long dark film.

sethrb101

Love them all in their own special way, but it's hard not to commend Part 2 for wrapping up an era so well.

Crimes of Grindelwald is the only weak entry imo (excited for FB3, though, since Kloves is returning to help).

#Gaga2020

Jose P

DH part 2. Even though it diverged from the book in many aspects, it was still a marvelous conclusion to the saga. The visuals, the score, the acting, the epic feel. Everything was just so well done.

Thomas P

Order of the Phoenix is my least favourite of the real books (the ones after 1 and 2), yet turned into my favourite movie. 
This scene alone is cinema’s peak moment in its long history. 

Halfblood Prince remains unbothered as the best book. I’ve read it 8 times, and I still get new stuff out of it each time. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Azkaban is my favourite, Alfonso Cuaron's movieshot selection and the long scenes and the artistic direction is marvellous. Also when Hermione hit Malfoy, such a moment. 

Knew you'd make fun of me

Jose P
9 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Order Of The Phoenix 

as a major Potterhead since I saw the first film at 5 (dressed up as harry potter for halloween 3 times) this is the best film in opinion (with Goblet of Fire as a close second) 

Don’t you think OOTP is just too short for such a long book? It’s the shortest film yet the longest book. I felt it was like a bunch of montages summarizing the story too much. They cut out so much that they could have left in and still have an acceptable runtime.

The duel at the end is incredible tho.

Archived