💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate Gagas mic drops

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Which of this  gaga mic drops is your fave or the most eyeconique 

That mic drop at 4:02 is not only bloody but freaking iconic .the way she flinged the mic  is so freaking theatrical ,i think it may have even hit one of her backup dancers who btw  had no other option but to kneel  in benediction , worshiping gagas bloody corpse  hanging from the ceiling.:firega:

Now don't even get me started on this mic drop at 13:04. I believe we can all agree that the mic drop  snatched our wigs exactly the same way gaga snatched the ball right after. 

I mean this may not look very classy:giggle:. but this mic drop was so powerful that it literally took our beloved mother monster down with it . It also managed to make its way to all news headlines including CNN .its impact is undeniable :lana:

WHICH OTHER EYECONIQUE MIC DROPS DID I LEAVE OUT.??  

WHICH OF THE ONES I MENTIONED IS YOUR FAV?

JudasJustDance
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Which of this  gaga mic drops is your fave or the most eyeconique 

That mic drop at 4:02 is not only bloody but freaking iconic .the way she flinged the mic  is so freaking theatrical ,i think it may have even hit one of her backup dancers who btw  had no other option but to kneel  in benediction , worshiping gagas bloody corpse  hanging from the ceiling.:firega:

I mean this may not look very classy:giggle:. but this mic drop was so powerful that it literally took our beloved mother monster down with it . It also managed to make its way to all news headlines including CNN .its impact is undeniable :lana:

SCREAMING :ladyhaha:

MaryJaneHolland

During the halftime show, she should've dropped it on the stairs so it made some sound. She didn't drop it at all, she just threw it :poot:

VMAs one is really cool.

RenegAde
14 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

During the halftime show, she should've dropped it on the stairs so it made some sound. She didn't drop it at all, she just threw it :poot:

VMAs one is really cool.

Yeah the theatrics of it all:firega:

Archived