💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Text Lauren Jauregui For New Song

COOOK

Featured Posts

"Nada", featuring Spanish rapper C. Tangana and Justin Bieber producer Tainy, will be formally out Friday Feb.21

Andreu

Chile......................

Chile...................

Idk how to react

I hope this is a bop, and I'm pretty sure it'll be. I love Tainy's productions and as much as I dislike CT as a person she makes bops. Lauren finally dropping some songs is this a miracle :pray:

ZiggyZiggs
58 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Chile......................

Chile...................

Idk how to react

I hope this is a bop, and I'm pretty sure it'll be. I love Tainy's productions and as much as I dislike CT as a person she makes bops. Lauren finally dropping some songs is this a miracle :pray:

Wait is CT a bad person, I find him so attractive, everything from his looks to his demeanor, he gets me yea :bradley:

13 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Wait is CT a bad person, I find him so attractive, everything from his looks to his demeanor, he gets me yea :bradley:

His lyrics and things he said are very controversial for how sexist and degrading to women they are

RAMROD

If that texting thing actually give  anyone who texted the full song before release on tracking day, gurl, that is self sabotage on her part. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If that texting thing actually give  anyone who texted the full song before release on tracking day, gurl, that is self sabotage on her part. 

This only half worked for Kesha because of her huge and loyal following, I highly doubt this would work for Lauren, especially two days apart

14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This wouldve worked in the 2000s not now sksksks I dont understand the marketing people or whatever team she has.

She's not the only artist who have very bad marketing 

Archived