💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Shallow goes viral (again....)

DC

Featured Posts

Shallow truly is that song! 

Also the lady did very good! 👏👏

Also i should guess that anything, anyone is better than Gaga, makes me wonder how she got cast for ASIB, how she sang at Grammys and Oscars. Incredible. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
2 hours ago, messybottom said:

We need that version. I’m still sad we don’t have it. The slayage it would’ve been. I respect her decision though because what was released represents the moment in the movie the best for sure. 

It's literally on top of my wishlist for Gaga leaks... It just sounds absolutely majestic. I think that power is 70% lost in the live version

chaeri pls

8 hours ago, geishababe said:

Let’s Stan her instead! She looks like she would release an album instead of a make up line :poot:

i though that the lady herself had made my day but this joke is the cherry on top. 

hello hello baby.

TheProfessor
4 hours ago, Mariano said:

I hope y'all realize that Gaga can also sound perfect if you ask her to belt it like this on a subway :rip: 

It's not comparable to singing in an arena with music and having to sing it in a certain key.  Gaga sings Shallow in a different way and that's why it's so epic.  This type of singing like the woman in the OP is not even the same, it's not comparable. Everyone can sound great singing somebody elses song in their own key :rip:  If this woman sings it in Gaga's key it just won't work. 

Well said sis and we miss you in Gaga's base :kiss:

pachinko
9 hours ago, brownie said:

Holy **** no joke no meme but that woman just gave me chills. She legit just belted out the hardest part of Shallow perfectly without any autotune or sound mixing or anything. Bravo to this woman!

Or warm up  Don't forget about the warm up.  

Archived