đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna | Discography Rate (Ceremony TBA)

Hades

Featured Posts

Davian

Omg I’m in:tony: Although I’m afraid people are gonna pay dust to most tracks on Madame X, Erotica, American Life etc:madge:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
16 minutes ago, Davian said:

Although I’m afraid people are gonna pay dust to most tracks on Madame X, Erotica, American Life etc:madge:

Not on my watch. 

giphy.gif

Davian
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Not on my watch. 

giphy.gif

The taste:giveup: Those two albums are both in my Top 3:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

sillynate

I didn’t know we were gonna be rating each song :air: this was so much fun!! We should do this with Gaga’s discography :giveup:

so my votes for the first 4 albums are kinda low except for the singles because I haven’t listened to those more than a few times :vegas: 

done! submitted.

picking which tracks are my fave was much easier than i thought it would be... she really doesn't do boring, does she? it's either a bop or an embarrassment a la "Superstar."

... also, it helped that MDNA and HARD CANDY suck so much.

13 minutes ago, sillynate said:

so my votes for the first 4 albums are kinda low except for the singles because I haven’t listened to those more than a few times ...

i feel that! honestly, her first several records have a lot of really boring, 80s-cheesepop filler... i couldn't remember half of the songs on a few of those early albums.

but

i was really happy that i got to rate "Supernatural," which is one of the early Madonna songs that I've gotten into in recent years for the first tme. it's f*cken weird, basically madge's horny ode to a ghost and its outrageously large, "super-duper-naturally big thing." (she's madonna, and it's a song about a ghost; of course she got all hot.)

Bubblegum Bitch
5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

if y’all let Bedtime Stories flop..:triggered:

It won't flop harder than MDNA, I guess. :messga:

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Davian said:

Omg I’m in:tony: Although I’m afraid people are gonna pay dust to most tracks on Madame X, Erotica, American Life etc:madge:

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

In

@Hades you should tag many people, 6 is not enough

I'll do it soon. I was too tired after writing 15 pages. :laughga:

8 hours ago, Aarghya said:

And where is my tag @Hades :triggered:

That's why I added you immediately after. I haven't tagged anyone yet apart 4-5 people. I have to spam everyone. :flower:

Archived