💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

(Over!) DC - Win a Recorded Skype Call Interview with me!

DC

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, covven said:

I just find funny that after some pretty harsh comments in this thread someway somehow u decided to directly ask me why i was insulting you? Seems weird. 

Cause I'm used to comments like all the others have said, but the way you said "I admire your lack of self-awareness" was REALLY odd to me, cause that means something not so good :laughga:

Nothing against you though, it was all a mistake and we worked it out :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaschickens
2 hours ago, covven said:

Do you promise you did not? :selena: it took me so long to join GGD because i was waitinf for my english to be decent enough and now i am reported ironically for my dumb english. My own lack of selfawareness is real i guess 

oh, that's all :ladyhaha: i cant believe we all made that big of a deal out of nothing

yes, you of course aren't reported. after all, if i reported you for no specific reasons, the moderators wouldn't ban you or anything, they would look into the situation first.

and hey, you learn something new everyday! now you know that a lack of self awareness is a bad thing. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

vyniildisk
Just now, gagaschickens said:

oh, that's all :ladyhaha: i cant believe we all made that big of a deal out of nothing

yes, you of course aren't reported. after all, if i reported you for no specific reasons, the moderators wouldn't ban you or anything, they would look into the situation first.

and hey, you learn something new everyday! now you know that a lack of self awareness is a bad thing. 

Thank you! You are a real doll! I will follow you! :hug:

1 minute ago, covven said:

... Ahem, I'm here too :hor:

gagaschickens
2 minutes ago, covven said:

Thanks, I guess! :hug:through mistakes you learn, and now you know you shouldn't use that expression and that it's not nice.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Ayo! Who's up for a Skype call with me on the 13th? :enigma:

Guys there's only 2 more days to be able to enter! :firega:

funkmedowntown
23 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Guys there's only 2 more days to be able to enter! :firega:

Who are you tho 

Why should I skype call you and not my mom instead 

Little Mons✟er

Just now, funkmedowntown said:

Who are you tho 

Why should I skype call you and not my mom instead 

Good question, I'm just here to say hi to anyone that's interested and you're very welcome to call your mom instead :) 

vyniildisk

Hey, have u decide who you are going to bless with ur streaming? Can i ask u a question? Why skype? why not insta? like for everybody, go live and then we can all see u

Just now, omen said:

Hey, have u decide who you are going to bless with ur streaming? Can i ask u a question? Why skype? why not insta? like for everybody, go live and then we can all see u

I was thinking about that, maybe I'll do Instagram live stuff in the future, but for right now I thought it would be fun to have a little contest to have a recorded hour long interview :) 

Alright guys! You literally have 1 more night to enter my contest! Whoever's interested MUST sign up at once! :firega:

Archived