đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born this way didn't age well

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Why does born this way(the song) sound like a bunch of pots and pans being slammed together ? 

It used to be my favourite song but now i cant even listen to it, the instrumentals behind the chorus are really painful to listen to these days .

Its suprising cuz people usually glorify BTW for being her album with the best production 

I still love the song so much  so i just listen to the country road version which is much better tbh .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

I dunno. On my drive back from Chatham yesterday (3h drive) I listened to a lot of Gaga songs I hadn't listened to in a long time including a lot of the BTW album

There's a lot of songs on the album that still sound amazing...

But the title track... :awkney:

Also I think TF (non single tracks) and ARTPOP album as a whole aged the worst in my opinion

TF (only singles + Starstruck), TFM, Born This Way and Joanne aged best

Andreu

I agree and this is the case of a lot of songs in the album. The songwriting is good, but they are produced in a way that made them age poorly. From today's perspective no only the title track but songs like Hair would have benefited from a more organic sound, but maybe that would have made them less apealeing back then

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

So it became a baby and now he’s a hunty?

Well look at how we turned out :ally:   its good to finally meet our biological parent

End Racism Now

JazzGa

If BTW's production sounds that messy, u just need higher quality audio files and better headphones sis :music:

JK! :lolga: I agree with u about the Country Road version being superior... actually, I think her live piano versions are the best :flutter: The songwriting is stronger than the production for sure

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

:flutter: The best version.

Now change ur title to something less trolly! :grr:I h8 it

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

It sounds great to me, very timeless! I have been listening to BTW for so many years and it just doesn't get old. (Both song and album). 

Luke78619

It does sound very... idk loud, I feel the same about Perfect Illusion in its final chorus and beyond, there’s a lot of noise that ruins the instrumental

But BTW still slaps nonetheless :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived