💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

I've seen the light

Last week, I finally listened to WWAFA,WDWG? and I loved every minute of it. My top favorites from that album are easily I love you, Listen before I go, Wish you were gay, and Bury a friend. I could go on but the whole album has no skips. :firega: I also listened to her  EP on the way home yesterday and it was also amazing.  Ocean eyes is just glorious. 

Today I was at the mall and went to Hot Topic for the first time since my middle school years and saw they had an entire row of Billie Elish shirts :giveup:The last shirt i bought from Hot Topic was the Gaga Alejandro shirt so i figured why not and bought a red one with her face and name. 

Do you stan Billie? If so, What's your favorite song? 

giphy.gif

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a stan but I do love her album and tracks like bury a friend and i love you are soooo good

heauxmatica

Thomas P

Welcome to the club

heaven GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ultimecia

Never heard a single song from her, and I'm not eager to because everyone can't seem to stfu about her.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Morphine Prince

As you can see, a vocal group of people who dislike her will come after you now that you’ve said this. 

It’s cute after a while. 

The bigger the star, the bigger the target! 

This is your new site then 

Billieli.sh

Or however it was ksks

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

SHALLOW
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

As you can see, a vocal group of people who dislike her will come after you now that you’ve said this. 

It’s cute after a while. 

The bigger the star, the bigger the target! 

I don't even want to attack Billie stans anymore. I don't wanna ruin their experience but they're kinda making way too many threads about Billie on here and it annoys me.

Pennywise

yas

my faves are my strange addiction, listen before I go and when the party's over

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Just now, littlefreakster said:

my faves are my strange addiction

We love taste :lolly:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Glamourpuss

:woot:

It's good to see that you listened to the EP too. In some ways I love it more than the album. 

Ally Campana

Casual Eyelash listener here. Wish you were gay used to hit me hard but now it just doesn’t hit the same anymore. My favourite track of her currently is Everything I Wanted.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Morphine Prince
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I don't even want to attack Billie stans anymore. I don't wanna ruin their experience but they're kinda making way too many threads about Billie on here and it annoys me.

Too bad. Artists that are actually DOING SOMETHING always get threads made about them. This is why we have an Entertainment section. 

Archived