other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk

I loved her in 2018 and don't smile at me is a masterpiece but she's got way too popular for me to care anymore tbh. Everyone seems to like her now, there's nothing special about it.

TheSlash

This thread is still going? Jeez :duck: .

Also, to anyone complaining Billie is "shoved down your throats": Do you realize that YOU made this very thread about Billie trending? :reductive:  If you would've just scrolled past it, it wouldn't have minded your business and we could appreciate our love for her and her music in peace without being annoyed by all of your hateful comments :lana: . Scrolling down - it's that easy, look:

Football Soccer GIF by Bundesliga

@Borislshere To go back to topic, it's so nice you can appreciate her now :kara: . Why not come over to billieeili.sh, there we can talk about her in peace genius.jpg 

Spoiler

Unless you already joined and I missed it cry.jpg

Ew, David!

LadyxGaGa
43 minutes ago, Blue Monster said:

Her two new songs are great.

yeah I love her new song it would be cool to see her star is something she could make a soundtrack to 

LadyxGaGa
47 minutes ago, Blue Monster said:

Her two new songs are great.

wait what’s her other new song ? 

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

everything i wanted :pray: 

Ew, David!

Cello
8 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

It seems weird that on a site created for Lady Gaga there needs to be a thread about an artist that has no connection to her.

It´s like going into a Catholic church and preaching about Judaism. It doesn´t make sense. I know you´re free to say whatever you want to (you clearly did) but this isn´t a Billie´s fan site. Thank you. :kiss:

Ma'am this is a pop forum. And the post is in the fan base section. :messga: 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

elijahfan
15 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

Ok. Congratulations? Or do you get a diploma? Coupons for Taco Bell?

People, we have another winner! :laughga:

LadyxGaGa
11 hours ago, Tim Drake said:

I loved her in 2018 and don't smile at me is a masterpiece but she's got way too popular for me to care anymore tbh. Everyone seems to like her now, there's nothing special about it.

really? I hardly know anyone in the GP that likes her or even knows about her. Esp here, hardly any of these pop fiends on this site know of Billie

LadyxGaGa
On 2/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, BadGurlMadge said:

I thought it was illegal to promote other forums here, even your own:teehee::fan:

lol well i think some people find the billie talk too much so they made a website where you can discuss the eilish 

hotnpsychoxxx
On 2/20/2020 at 2:56 PM, LadyxGaGa said:

Everything i wanted and No time to die

Archived