other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt

She does have some amazing music, thanks mainly to FINNEAS's production. I kind of have to be in the mood to listen to her, though.  Her album isn't one I'll listen to on repeat, it's just not that kind of music. But songs like Bad Guy and Bury a Friend are incredible. Her brother's talent is second to none. I would say I'm more of a FINNEAS fan than a Billie Eilish fan.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

My partner got me into Billie last year, we even made the drive to see her perform in Milwaukee. She's wonderful live and the energy with her fans (at least our audience) was electric. It was right on the brink of her finding her spotlight and I would see her again if tickets didn't skyrocket for her next tour. She has a brilliant mind  and I can't wait for what's next after her directing the last few videos. 

Lucky! I'm just getting into so i missed any tour dates she had near me :giveup:

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Everything I wanted and Lovely were my faves Pre-album listening. Those two are still in my top though 

Yes. Lovely is another great track. I’d unknowingly sing ‘Thought I’d find a way’ randomly. When the party’s over is also amazing.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Borislshere
Just now, Didymus said:

Xanny is my fav :pray:

COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT. :giveup: I've replayed Xanny so many times i've lost count. 

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I mean, What else are we supposed to talk about in the entertainment section? Make up rumor #30002910 on stupid love's release date? I rarely talk on this site anymore and haven't really engaged in any of the past Billie threads. If y'all don't like her, just scroll past it. It's in the fanbase section so i don't think it'll pop up on the trending threads list :shrug:

6 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I don't see what's wrong with making postive threads about an artist they admire.

There's nothing wrong but i just think y'all make way too many threads about the same artist. I wish this site would be more diverse :huntyga:

Borislshere
Just now, SHALLOW said:

There's nothing wrong but i just think y'all make way too many threads about the same artist. I wish this site would be more diverse :huntyga:

This is literally my first thread on Billie :saladga: and why don't you diversify it then? Make a thread on your favorite artist(s). I remember making one on Rina Sawayama before she started getting talked about and now it seems like more people are getting into her. Put us onto some of your music. 

Morphine Prince

Also, I'd suggest watching her interviews. Especially the ones about her creative process. She's very interesting and what her and her brother do is very organic and everything that Pop music is NOT.

I'm assuming you might not know some details so I'll list some:

Their music was made entirely by just them two. Finneas is a producer and songwriter. They are a sibling duo.

They write all their music and produce.

They incorporate different sounds into the music. This one sound in bad guy is a crosswalk "walk" sound from Australia. 

Billie has Tourette syndrome, she has synesthesia, and has suffered with depression.

There's so many small details in the music that just make you want to keep listening. Everything is so organic and beautifully crafted. 

Ultimecia
14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Are you living under a rock and purposely avoiding her music? :poot: 

I don't listen to the radio nor watch TV, so... Yeah pretty much.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

ChromeAngel

I like a few songs but shes not really my style. But I do support her! She seems like a no-bullsh** type of girl and an all around good person, which is rare in Hollywood. The way she made it in the industry is so old-school and reminds me of how artists used to make it. Even if she’s not my style, I think she could pave the way for more legit artists to make it mainstream. And I think she’ll influence the younger generation to have higher standards of what to expect in an artist! 

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Also, I'd suggest watching her interviews. Especially the ones about her creative process. She's very interesting and what her and her brother do is very organic and everything that Pop music is NOT.

I'm assuming you might not know some details so I'll list some:

Their music was made entirely by just them two. Finneas is a producer and songwriter. They are a sibling duo.

They write all their music and produce.

They incorporate different sounds into the music. This one sound in bad guy is a crosswalk "walk" sound from Australia. 

Billie has Tourette syndrome, she has synesthesia, and has suffered with depression.

There's so many small details in the music that just make you want to keep listening. Everything is so organic and beautifully crafted. 

I've completely forgotten about the joys of stanning a new artist. Watching the interviews, performances, making of's, etc.  Whew! I'm in for a ride. 

Archived