💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

PartySick
4 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

So I guess I shouldn’t speak up against the Global Media Machine shoving poor Billie down my throat? Like I have already said on this site numerous times in the past that I do believe Billie is talented. Of course she is. But that’s not the point.

She is also being paraded as pop’s second coming of Christ, which is my only criticism. You might take it as a compliment but for me it’s a sure sign Billie is being used; there are hundreds of unknown talented artists out there right now not being recognised by the industry because Global Media is fixated on one 18 year old.

I want a pop world that celebrates many voices. Not one that silences those voices by making a pariah out of one. Billie is more than a piece of meat. But the industry is treating her like a trophy ham.

Where are you guys seeing this? Crammed down your throat? Hailed as the musical Christ?

I'm a casual fan and the most I hear is Bad Guy on in the background when I'm at Walmart or something so Idk how you guys think she's overexposed or something :laughga:

🖤

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Where are you guys seeing this? Crammed down your throat? Hailed as the musical Christ?

I'm a casual fan and the most I hear is Bad Guy on in the background when I'm at Walmart or something so Idk how you guys think she's overexposed or something :laughga:

exactly like i don’t even think she has really impacted the middle east, asia and africa. she still has millions of more fans to impact. I think she is just starting out. plus there aren’t even any threads on here about Billie and they hardly stay on the trending topics 

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, Skrill said:

You finally saw the light!

I dont get the hate towards her, get a life kids

for real tho like we like her, we are content, go stan someone else if billie is so undeserving and untalented 

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She’s on every second YouTube ad for her Beats by Dre sponsorship, plus she’s also on my daily Twitter feed for the same thing. Her song Bad Guy is on several different TV commercials here in Australia. On Morning and Afternoon TV there are always reports about her and what she said about something or someone. I literally can’t escape her. She shows up in my recommended section on YouTube as well, even though I never search for her. 

And every other thread on GGD is about her too, now. I am actively trying to avoid her...but she turns up everywhere anyway. 

Ultimecia
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I CANNOT :air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air: PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC :nooo:

You two literally thought it was sad that a person... liked the girl.  He said hey i like billie eilish and you thought it was SAD. And then YOU are telling ME I have INTOLERANCE FOR ALTERNATIVE OPINIONS?????? FOR MERELY POINTING THAT OUT???????????

I literally can't. I'm out. Bye. 

That answers my question thank you.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Ultimecia
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

wait what was the question? lol

"Are you a child?"

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"Are you a child?"

I don’t think they are a child? maybe a teenager but I thought there was like an age cutoff on this site. I doubt they would lie about their age, I don’t think people do that

LadyxGaGa
27 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She’s on every second YouTube ad for her Beats by Dre sponsorship, plus she’s also on my daily Twitter feed for the same thing. Her song Bad Guy is on several different TV commercials here in Australia. On Morning and Afternoon TV there are always reports about her and what she said about something or someone. I literally can’t escape her. She shows up in my recommended section on YouTube as well, even though I never search for her. 

And every other thread on GGD is about her too, now. I am actively trying to avoid her...but she turns up everywhere anyway. 

she is hardly on any threads on here and when she is, she doesn’t trend so I don’t see her at all on these websites 

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"Are you a child?"

Are you unable of providing a reply that actually answers why you thought it's unreasonable of me to assume you hate billie when you find it sad that somebody likes her, without resorting to irrelevant personal 'jabs' that are cliché comebacks actual children use on 4chan?

3 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I don’t think they are a child? maybe a teenager but I thought there was like an age cutoff on this site. I doubt they would lie about their age, I don’t think people do that

They don't actually think I'm a child. They're just trying to avoid having to justify themselves by calling me something they'll think I'll take personally. 

chaeri pls

Thomas P
9 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"Are you a child?"

That’s funny, cause you more than anyone else is acting like one :selena:

You don’t like her music, awesome, you don’t have to and I totally respect that. This thread was made by someone who simply wanted to connect with other people who do like her, it wasn’t one that was asking for an opinion on a song, outfit, performance, etc. It was made to connect with other Billie fans on the site. 

There are tons of threads on this site where your negative responses are totally fine and welcome, but this one specifically isn’t one of them. 

Thank you. :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LadyxGaGa
7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

That’s funny, cause you more than anyone else is acting like one :selena:

You don’t like her music, awesome, you don’t have to and I totally respect that. This thread was made by someone who simply wanted to connect with other people who do like her, it wasn’t one that was asking for an opinion on a song, outfit, performance, etc. It was made to connect with other Billie fans on the site. 

There are tons of threads on this site where your negative responses are totally fine and welcome, but this one specifically isn’t one of them. 

Thank you. :kiss:

okay I feel bad engaging with that person then, my bad. and you right tho sis, like have a different opinion than us. don’t like billie. but jfc learn the art of debate and then tell us why you don’t like or just simply discuss what it is. we are all capable to talk about our differences. it’s letting them define us it where we tend to but heads

Archived