đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

It's not alternative opinions that's makes us Billie fans defensive. It's the ongoing denial of what she has done at her young age, together with her brother. You can stan whoever you want and IDGAF if you like her music or not, but put a little respect on her and what she's achieved, especially these last months.

Reveal hidden contents

This is not directed to you specifically, but Billie haters in general. If you don't like her, why do you have to mention it under every post about her?

Obsession or sum?

tenor.gif

So I guess I shouldn’t speak up against the Global Media Machine shoving poor Billie down my throat? Like I have already said on this site numerous times in the past that I do believe Billie is talented. Of course she is. But that’s not the point.

She is also being paraded as pop’s second coming of Christ, which is my only criticism. You might take it as a compliment but for me it’s a sure sign Billie is being used; there are hundreds of unknown talented artists out there right now not being recognised by the industry because Global Media is fixated on one 18 year old.

I want a pop world that celebrates many voices. Not one that silences those voices by making a pariah out of one. Billie is more than a piece of meat. But the industry is treating her like a trophy ham.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

A thought for the 5 idiots (so far) that believed it was in good taste to post a sad reaction to this. Thank you for ensuring the internet remains a toilet.

As for Billie, keep slaying girl!

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

So I guess I shouldn’t speak up against the Global Media Machine shoving poor Billie down my throat? Like I have already said on this site numerous times in the past that I do believe Billie is talented. Of course she is. But that’s not the point.

She is also being paraded as pop’s second coming of Christ, which is my only criticism. You might take it as a compliment but for me it’s a sure sign Billie is being used; there are hundreds of unknown talented artists out there right now not being recognised by the industry because Global Media is fixated on one 18 year old.

I want a pop world that celebrates many voices. Not one that silences those voices by making a pariah out of one. Billie is more than a piece of meat. But the industry is treating her like a trophy ham.

I might blow your mind here, but you can’t spell show-business without business. Welcome to the modern world.

Also, y’all are just mad your faves aren’t currently the hottest thing, get over yourselves. I didn’t see anyone complain and compare Gaga to a piece of meat when Shallow was being broadcast 50 times a day on the radio.

Borislshere
35 minutes ago, 420gaga said:

uhm K lol..

I really don't understand useless responses like this. The thread was put in the fanbase section of the forum where you're supposed to discuss artist you like, or are getting into. If this thread doesn't interest you then why even enter? 

10 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I really don't understand useless responses like this. The thread was put in the fanbase section of the forum where you're supposed to discuss artist you like, or are getting into. If this thread doesn't interest you then why even enter? 

cause you asked if we stanned billie and that gave you my answer luv. and plus there are so much more comments that are worse than mine and my comment had to be the one you called out? hmm:interestinga:

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Couldn't agree more... All these passive/agressive or downright hateful posts have been blowing my mind lately. I would have never expected that from Little Monsters. Our fave literally dedicated her life to building a kinder world, and here are some of you, hating on a girl who's barely an adult just because she's the hot topic right now (like Gaga once was a decade ago, when none of you were complaining). The level of pettiness and hypocrisy is unreal.

While it is anyone's right to enjoy or not the work of an artist, wasting energy by consistently bashing someone is something else, and it's not a good look. Some of you have a lot of growing up to do.

Lord Temptation
23 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I might blow your mind here, but you can’t spell show-business without business. Welcome to the modern world.

Also, y’all are just mad your faves aren’t currently the hottest thing, get over yourselves. I didn’t see anyone complain and compare Gaga to a piece of meat when Shallow was being broadcast 50 times a day on the radio.

I knew someone would drag Gaga into this. I hate to break it to you sis but Lady F*cking Gaga has nothing to do with why I think Billie is a talented but massively overrated industry plant. Just stop and accept that some people will disagree with your worshipping of an 18 year old. Not everything is a competition.

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, 420gaga said:

cause you asked if we stanned billie and that gave you my answer luv. 

"uhm k lol..." isn't even an answer to my question so...?

16 minutes ago, 420gaga said:

and plus there are so much more comments that are worse than mine and my comment had to be the one you called out? hmm:interestinga:

They've been getting called out too but you're the second person to do this passive aggressive nonsense. it's unnecessary and annoying. 

ANTI WP

@Borislshere Good for you 

i am not a fan of her and her teen character .... but some of her music is so good .

bellyache, everything i wanted ,ilomilo , ocean eyes , i love you and watch  are my favs from her catalogue..

i don't know why some of the members are attacking you :huntyga:..... but i know that you won't give a f about them ...as you should :vegas:

have a great day/night dude 

stream G.U.Y 

LadyxGaGa
6 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

It’s almost illegal to say anything about Little Billie that is not praise and not get called “hater” at this point.

Yeah, children stan children. Her supporters seem to harbour a deep insecurity + intolerance for alternative opinions. Also known as immaturity.

lol not at all? honestly we have nothing but praise and admiration for her. it’s the people that need to implement snarky remarks that is so annoying. like way to make someone feel about liking something. I stay in this thread saying positive things because these people resonate with it. I’m not going to waste time start **** when it has no point to it. let us like billie and go make a thread somewhere else 

LadyxGaGa
4 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

noah fence but we’re you complaining about when Gaga came on the scene? was she too in your face about the constant exposure her and her outfit changes were getting? no. because someone new and interesting came along. like no one else and you wanted to see what they were going to make out of it well this is billie’s time she is the hot new thing that everyone wants to know about. let us have this sis 

PartySick
23 hours ago, Borislshere said:

What else are we supposed to talk about in the entertainment section? Make up rumor #30002910 on stupid love's release date?

That would actually go in Gaga Thoughts :hor:

đź–¤

Archived