đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Cello

Happy to see lots of fellow Billie fans. She's truly delivering rn. 

(Casually dropping in a shout out for billieili.sh, yall should join :)) 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
16 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Never heard a single song from her, and I'm not eager to because everyone can't seem to stfu about her.

So you go ahead and "sad" react his post because he started liking someone you just refuse to listen to? This says so much about billie haters LMAO

chaeri pls

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Not you listening to her album once and already buying a shirt with her face on it :oops:

It’s been on repeat since I’ve listened and I’ve also listened to her other work before buying anything. I wouldn’t spend $20 on a shirt of someone that I had little interest in :oops:

Ultimecia
17 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So you go ahead and "sad" react his post because he started liking someone you just refuse to listen to? This says so much about billie haters LMAO

Are you a child? How can I hate on an artist I don't know a single song of.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Lord Temptation
11 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

It’s almost illegal to say anything about Little Billie that is not praise and not get called “hater” at this point.

Yeah, children stan children. Her supporters seem to harbour a deep insecurity + intolerance for alternative opinions. Also known as immaturity.

gypsy101

little haters can frack off, billie is wonderful, billie is love, billie is life

all hail billie eilish our gen-x green-haired queen

Ultimecia
21 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

It’s almost illegal to say anything about Little Billie that is not praise and not get called “hater” at this point.

Yeah, children stan children. Her supporters seem to harbour a deep insecurity + intolerance for alternative opinions. Also known as immaturity.

Exactly.

I guess they'll learn with time that none of this matters.

NewUsername
18 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Never heard a single song from her, and I'm not eager to because everyone can't seem to stfu about her.

for real? What country are you from?

18 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Too bad. Artists that are actually DOING SOMETHING always get threads made about them. This is why we have an Entertainment section. 

is this some sleek shade or what?

TheSlash
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

It's not alternative opinions that's makes us Billie fans defensive. It's the ongoing denial of what she has done at her young age, together with her brother. You can stan whoever you want and IDGAF if you like her music or not, but put a little respect on her and what she's achieved, especially these last months.

Spoiler

This is not directed to you specifically, but Billie haters in general. If you don't like her, why do you have to mention it under every post about her?

Obsession or sum?

tenor.gif

Ew, David!

Ultimecia
8 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

for real? What country are you from?

As I said in a previous post, I basically live under a rock, away from TV and Radio.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

I CANNOT :air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air: PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC :nooo:

You two literally thought it was sad that a person... liked the girl.  He said hey i like billie eilish and you thought it was SAD. And then YOU are telling ME I have INTOLERANCE FOR ALTERNATIVE OPINIONS?????? FOR MERELY POINTING THAT OUT???????????

I literally can't. I'm out. Bye. 

chaeri pls

Borislshere

When you enter a thread about me saying i've found a new artist i like to sad react it when i don't say anything negative about any other artist in this thread, you kind of come off as a hater and bitter. It's not the first time i've seen you come off that way either which is why i usually don't give your post any sort of attention. 

Archived