💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Cello

Welcome to the club! She is such a fresh and exciting artist. I'm a recent stan too but I've quickly become obsessed. I needed some new music during this LG6 drought. :tony:

Visit billieeili.sh, its quiet atm but there's a group of us getting it going. :)

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
Just now, Borislshere said:

I've completely forgotten about the joys of stanning a new artist. Watching the interviews, performances, making of's, etc.  Whew! I'm in for a ride. 

She'll be performing the James Bond theme song at the BRIT awards in a few hours so it can be your first live stan moment :firega:

Borislshere

A few days before i decided to listen to her, I got hooked on Alicia Keys' Ocean eyes cover not knowing it was Billie's song. I was completely shook when I heard Billie's version. 

ChromeAngel
21 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't even want to attack Billie stans anymore. I don't wanna ruin their experience but they're kinda making way too many threads about Billie on here and it annoys me.

I’ve seen far more threads from people who hate her. I also don’t get the concept of being annoyed by a thread :huh: because If the topic doesn’t interest you, all you have to do it move your eyes down a little bit until new topics are visible in your line of vision

Borislshere
21 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

My condolences.

30 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I feel bad for you :oops:

19 minutes ago, nreeek said:

im so sorry

Yes, poor me, how will i cope having to listen to a talented artist??

tenor.gif

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Yes, poor me, how will i cope having to listen to a talented artist??

tenor.gif

Talented? Hahaha

There are 1000 artists more talented than her

But yes, this is the new generation, my condolences.

2School4Cool

I can relate, I’ve been becoming more and more of a fan lately. I feel like every day I find something new to love about her. It’s gone from casually liking When The Party’s Over, to becoming mesmerized by the lyrics of Everything I Wanted, to loving her Carpool Karaoke, watching a video where her and Finneas walk through the making of Bad Guy, seeing her perform on the Grammy’s, the Oscars, hearing the Bond theme, it’s as if each new thing I see gives me a new appreciation for her. Just a couple nights ago I learned When The Party’s Over on piano and I just bought WWAFA,WDWG? on CD. It’s refreshing to see a young artist who isn’t trying to catch a quick hit single, but instead is just doing it for the love of the music and the art, for no reason other than it’s a fun thing for her and her brother to do together, and she’s stayed so humble through this crazy journey. I have never ending respect for her.

See The Best In Everyone

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Talented? Hahaha

There are 1000 artists more talented than her

But yes, this is the new generation, my condolences.

Okay, you can go enjoy your supposed "1000 artists" with more talent, imma enjoy Miss Billie :kiss:

Economy

I loved her since the begginig

I like basically all her music but my absolute fav tracks would have to be:

- Ocean Eyes

- Bury A Friend

- Bellyache

- I Love You

- When I Was Older

- Lovely (duet with Khalid)

- You Should see my in a crown

- ilomillo

- All good girls go to hell

If I had to pick just one fav I think it would be "When I Was Older"

@BorisIsHere a few of these are not in that album if u haven't heard them u really should

czarnyptak

Didn't like her before Everything I Wanted (which is a MASTERPIECE), and now I love her after No Time To Die

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

TheSlash

That's so nice to hear :kara: . You should come over to the dedicated forum where we can talk freely, unlike here where some cannot accept that it's also a Pop music forum where we can freely talk about our faves :madge: .

Also, my favorite song by hers remains COPYCAT :giveup: . But also all of WWAFAWDWG's songs ( except my strange addiction :awkney: ) are up there :pray:  :diane: 

Ew, David!

Cello

I think my favourite interviews so far are Carpool Karaoke and First We Feast (hot wings challenge on youtube). 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

I think my favourite interviews so far are Carpool Karaoke and First We Feast (hot wings challenge on youtube). 

Don't forget that time capsule interview by Vanity Fair. Literally amazing :giveup:  :flutter: 

Ew, David!

Archived