Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

As you can see, a vocal group of people who dislike her will come after you now that you’ve said this. 

It’s cute after a while. 

The bigger the star, the bigger the target! 

I'm used to it, I've been one of the few Beyonce stans on this site so seeing the same tired members cry and whine about everything doesn't phase me anymore lmao.

EasyPoliteAiredaleterrier-size_restricte

Glad to see there are other Bille stans here tho! 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

:woot:

It's good to see that you listened to the EP too. In some ways I love it more than the album. 

Wayyy better than the album in my opinion.

Does it matter? Damage is done

HoneyB

My Strange Addiction was robbed I wish it was a single:nooo: I don’t get the appeal of Bad Guy smh. I lovvveee &burn as well!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

8 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Never heard a single song from her, and I'm not eager to because everyone can't seem to stfu about her.

Are you living under a rock and purposely avoiding her music? :poot: 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't even want to attack Billie stans anymore. I don't wanna ruin their experience but they're kinda making way too many threads about Billie on here and it annoys me.

I mean, What else are we supposed to talk about in the entertainment section? Make up rumor #30002910 on stupid love's release date? I rarely talk on this site anymore and haven't really engaged in any of the past Billie threads. If y'all don't like her, just scroll past it. It's in the fanbase section so i don't think it'll pop up on the trending threads list :shrug:

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't even want to attack Billie stans anymore. I don't wanna ruin their experience but they're kinda making way too many threads about Billie on here and it annoys me.

I honestly don't see what's wrong with making postive threads about an artist they admire. It's wayyyy more pleasing to see than threads that are filled with negative drivel directed towards artists.

The more positivity and love the better imo.

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Casual Eyelash listener here. Wish you were gay used to hit me hard but now it just doesn’t hit the same anymore. My favourite track of her currently is Everything I Wanted.

Everything I wanted and Lovely were my faves Pre-album listening. Those two are still in my top though 

Jenina

ilomilo, listen before i go, bury a friend are my favorite Billie songs. I definitely prefer the album over the EP. Glad to see you gave her a chance! It took me a bit of convincing to initially listen but I had to stan once I did

cool

4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

My Strange Addiction was robbed I wish it was a single:nooo: I don’t get the appeal of Bad Guy smh. I lovvveee &burn as well!

Deserved Bad Guy success :bradley:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Alannah

My partner got me into Billie last year, we even made the drive to see her perform in Milwaukee. She's wonderful live and the energy with her fans (at least our audience) was electric. It was right on the brink of her finding her spotlight and I would see her again if tickets didn't skyrocket for her next tour. She has a brilliant mind  and I can't wait for what's next after her directing the last few videos. 

Also, bellyache is everythinnnggguh.

listen to "everything I wanted". imo it's her best song and the music video is absolutely gorgeous

edit : and lol at all the people bullying him for liking Billie, y'all look like bitter Madonna stans

Morphine Prince

No Time To Die gets better after every listen. I've been listening every day since it came out. 

Archived