Jsays

Featured Posts

hhennywise
Just now, Jsays said:

bookmark me, she said a while back she was working on another jazz :vegas:

yes she'll cover liza minnelulu and it is going to be called jazz hands

picture it fresh off the boat GIF by HULU

2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I want it so bad, her jazz renditions are some of her best vocal performances!

for real compare aura live compared to bang bang and they are polar opposites on the vocals

Ultimecia

I love Cheek to cheek, so many good memories already.

At this point, I think I would be more hyped for "C3C" than LG6, I'm dead serious.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

JazzGa

I'm going to guess it's already recorded and it'll be released under Tony's label (Columbia?) when it is convenient for him. I'm also going to guess that it is all Cole Porter songs and no originals (No Paradise :( ) 

What I would really LOVE to see is a C3C release coinciding with the release of a LIVE JAZZ AND PIANO album!  Buy the bundle! Get 20 JazzGa songs on two records! Buy the live J&P DVD! If you buy all 3 you have a 1% chance of receiving a lock of the Italian Curls wig or one of Tony's ear hairs!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

I love Cheek to cheek, so many good memories already.

At this point, I think I would be more hyped for "C3C" than LG6, I'm dead serious.

and the music videos were simple yet served so hard

1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I'm going to guess it's already recorded and it'll be released under Tony's label (Columbia?) when it is convenient for him. I'm also going to guess that it is all Cole Porter songs and no originals (No Paradise :( ) 

What I would really LOVE to see is a C3C release coinciding with the release of a LIVE JAZZ AND PIANO album!  Buy the bundle! Get 20 JazzGa songs on two records! Buy the live J&P DVD! If you buy all 3 you have a 1% chance of receiving a lock of the Italian Curls wig or one of Tony's ear hairs!

throwback to the Shirley temple dvd collection commercials.     bunnies and rabbits looopdy loop

NewUsername

I'm torn because I would love a follow up to C2C, but it doesn't seem the right time to release a project like that now BUT at the same time Gaga doesn't have loads of time anymore either, because of Tony's age.

1 hour ago, hhennywise said:

well that's what i said, the 2 makes sense, the 3 doesn't

1 hour ago, Jsays said:

I mean it sounds cute maybe that's why 

They name C3C as in the next C2C, no other reason :sis:

Tony said they've made it:oprah:

maybe Gaga wants to release it at the end of LG6 era like she did with ARTPOP  and C2C.

Archived