Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 28

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill laugh like crazy when stupid wasnt anything other then an reloaded/animal/brooklin nights.. Lol

This insiders mambo jambo has to stop. Yall delusional. Yeah the industry maybe llike stock market, but not to this degree. Be real

Reality
3 hours ago, Spock said:

everybody here looking like FOOLS writing essays trying to discredit Mr. S :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Feel free to @ me next time :hor:

🃏🖤👹

elijahfan

A new season of RPDR, the fall/winter 2020 CELINE fashion show and maybe the start of a new Gaga era? My little gay heart is going to explode on the 28th :ladyhaha:

5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

"Mr.S iS rElIaBlE!" 

"TrUsT hIm! He'S gOtTeN oThEr ArTiStS rIgHt!"

"YoU'rE aLl GoInG tO lAuGh WhEn sHe ReLeAsEs oN fRiDaY aNd hE's PrOvEn RiGhT!"

"StOp tRyInG tO dIsCrEdIt a ReAl iNsIdEr!"

You need to seek help. You've been in this thread for 5 freaking hours trying to discredit someone who has spilled so much tea. :rip:

Get a life or something.

malazam
5 hours ago, Petrichor said:

How is he responsible for there dates being pushed back. He is reliable; he’s spilled tea on Katy, Camilla, and a whole bunch of artists, and it all turned out to be true. It’s not his fault Gaga’s team can’t decide on a date.

Why do you defend this person so much when he could be just guessing?

Bc if someone else hints something and it doesn't happen then u all scream FAKEEEEEE trolled us doing it for attention 

But if he's wrong then it's bc it's pushed??

another shot before we kiss the other side

Reality
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

You need to seek help. You've been in this thread for 5 freaking hours trying to discredit someone who has spilled so much tea. :rip:

Get a life or something.

I've actually been been responding to people who quoted me first. I haven't been lurking on this thread for 5 hours, because believe it or not, I actually do have a life outside of this. But if people want to continue having that disucssion with me, I'm totally here for it.

If you want to have that discussion, I'm here for it too.

But since you quoted me already...

I don't care whether or not he's predicted other artists before. He always wrong about Gaga, and last time I checked, I'm on a Lady Gaga forum, not a Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc. forum, so whether he gets stuff right about other artists is irrelevant to me. 

And look, it could  come on the 28th. I'm not completely rejecting that idea, but what I'm saying is that you need to take things with a grain of salt. And constantly defending him is only proving that this is more of a cult mentality than following someone who has legitimate information. I don't know him to be wrong. No one does! We all want new music, but don't cry and try to defend him when nothing happens 2/28.

🃏🖤👹

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

No baby no

5 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

no no no GIF

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

You guys think about it too Many big names are occupying the charts right now. It’s pop star rules. 

Who atm is dangerous for Gaga to release? Please

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived