Mr.S: 28

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
Just now, Ryusei said:

imagine how tired we are. he's been saying next week's friday for like 2 months now. Girl bye

This was his 2nd guess. The first was 2/20.

ModernEcstasy

That violin means that the 28th has been ditched. Now we have to wait for next week to hear the “new” date. 

Ryusei
Just now, Animal Claws said:

This was his 2nd guess. The first was 2/20.

:sure: 

well guessing isnt good enough if you claim to be reliable.. 

Musery

Coldish
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You guys need to stop believing these people. Gaga's not sitting in a room like, "Well, we could release it on the 7th, let's do that," and then the week before go, "Bobby, move it to the 20th", and THEN we week before go, "Actually, Bobby, the 28th sounds good."

Like, it's baffling that so many of you guys just blindly believe this without any hesitation. They don't know anything about Gaga! 

Okay expert! :toofunny: 

What does the violin mean?  He is being sarcastic with the poster above?   Violin means sympathy?

I don’t think gaga would surprise drop or just announce it 2 days before release.  I think she will announce it on Friday.

Reality
6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

He was right many times, so he has some credibility.

To be honest though, I couldn't care less about other artists he predicted. I'm on a forum dedicated to Gaga, and that's really the only artist I care about if we're talking about rumors and supposed release dates. 

🃏🖤👹

BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You guys need to stop believing these people. Gaga's not sitting in a room like, "Well, we could release it on the 7th, let's do that," and then the week before go, "Bobby, move it to the 20th", and THEN we week before go, "Actually, Bobby, the 28th sounds good."

Like, it's baffling that so many of you guys just blindly believe this without any hesitation. They don't know anything about Gaga! 

You don't know sh*t about the process, pls stop spamming this in every thread, thank you

And I don't mean to insult you, but her label/team are known to be messy

1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

So boring. Stream your illegally downloaded .mp3 of Stupid Love.  :pawsup:

And I will! :saladga:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

:sure: 

well guessing isnt good enough if you claim to be reliable.. 

It wasn't a guess, i only wanted to say that he didn't say anything about the February 7 :laughga:

I still have hope

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

What does the violin mean?  He is being sarcastic with the poster above?   Violin means sympathy?

It means that he's sad about the date being pushed back

Animal Claws
Just now, M Monstre said:

To be honest though, I couldn't care less about other artists he predicted. I'm on a forum dedicated to Gaga, and that's really the only artist I care about if we're talking about rumors and supposed release dates. 

So stop saying he's not reliable. 

Archived