Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Not this messy show.

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bubblegum Bitch
7 minutes ago, Iza Kisio said:

Can we ban opinion tag as well? :ladyhaha:

That would be too much. :laughga:

2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I remember asking this in a thread before and most European GGD users were against this. :ladyhaha:

Well, they may seat at home. I'll visit these Enigma Shows instead of them. :ohwell:

Xoxo Adriana

i don’t think he literally implied enigma is being planned as a tour, he’s just saying what they’d have to do as far as changes to make it an arena tour. 

there’s literally no point in touring for enigma anyway as we are getting the new album and a following tour is expected w that. gaga almost never uses an old concept for a new project and if she were to do a world tour she may as well create an entirely new theme. 

on the other hand, there would be some pros for enigma tour as it would be mainly hits, which would appeal to fans and GP alike, and the show itself is visually orgasmic so i would be here for it, but i’d love her to perform her entire new catalogue on the next world tour she does.

Archived