Lady Gaga IG Post: Michael

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, KNJ said:

They could've first met at the Gala (April 2016). Clock him in the background. LOL Bradley could be been one of the cupids involved too.  awww :flutter:

521094694.jpg

Now I’m imagining Gaga & Michael having met at this event, and her still choosing that old rat over him :bradley:

So I’m gonna tell myself that they only met at Sean’s party in December :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

50 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Now I’m imagining Gaga & Michael having met at this event, and her still choosing that old rat over him :bradley:

So I’m gonna tell myself that they only met at Sean’s party in December :vegas:

She was with Taylor at that time, and if you are in a serious relationship, you don't look at anyone else. And we don't know anything about Michael's private life at the time. 

43 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

She was with Taylor at that time, and if you are in a serious relationship, you don't look at anyone. And we don't know anything about Michael's private life at the time. 

Agree GIF by Much

Hollywood connections/degrees of separation are always so interesting to me. It seems like celebs always say Hollywood is actually a very small community. Of all her relationships since famous, that we know of, except for Luc (and maybe Michael, who knows), she's met them through working together.  There are only so many people celebs can have relationships with and only so many ways to find a partner.

Future lovers and exes just circle around her for the last few years:

I first clocked Carino in pics from work events since Feb 2016 (that outdoor duet w Elton). He worked for her agency/was her agent?

She may have met Michael for the first time in April 2016. Wonder if she had any contact with the Parker Group prior when helping Sonja 🤔

TayGa broke off in July 2016

Dunno when work became play but seen boo'd up with Carino in public  Jan 2017. RIP Feb 2019

Dan came on to Enigma crew Nov 2018. RIP Fall 2019

Michael clocked Dec 2019. Boo'd up in public since NYE 2020

I hope he's the one, I'm tired from just writing about the last four years. sheesh:deadbanana:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, KNJ said:

13 minutes ago, KNJ said:

She may have met Michael for the first time in April 2016. Wonder if she had any contact with the Parker Group prior when helping Sonja 🤔

Oh interesting theory. Maybe?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

busttherearview
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

was just thinking about this account and she must be fuming that Gaga is posting all these pics with Michael :ladyhaha: we should have a thread dedicated to this account so we can keep up with all the mess

Did you see the letter of "concern" she wrote after the NYE pics with Michael?

G U C C I
36 minutes ago, busttherearview said:

The self-righteousness with this woman is on a level I have rarely seen. She would have defended her drinking or partying to the end if it had been Bradley that Gaga was making out with. Then to write this sh!t and tag her family, team and Oprah :sharon: Jesus Christ can her account be suspended or something. This woman is toxic.

HausOfG
19 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

The self-righteousness with this woman is on a level I have rarely seen. She would have defended her drinking or partying to the end if it had been Bradley that Gaga was making out with. Then to write this sh!t and tag her family, team and Oprah :sharon: Jesus Christ can her account be suspended or something. This woman is toxic.

These women are insane. I think she posts pictures of herself too, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Like, she isn't even embarrassed enough to keep it anonymous. They find a considerable following of like minded weirdos and will fight tooth and nail to keep the show on the road. Even if Gaga showed up married tomorrow she'd come up with some conspiracy to explain it to her cult. Same with @Bradga30... 

The tagging of her friends and family  is just a step too far though. Its harassment. I dread to think how many of them are sliding into Michael's DMs 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

LaLuna

This feels so much more right than with Carino. I can actually see her getting married and having kids with this man.

That said, stop constantly reminding me that I'm forever alone and not getting any d*ck, Gags. 

not cool kenya GIF

blankpaper
1 hour ago, busttherearview said:

“Without a female or close friend” she was with her fcking security guard. And yeah she’d clearly been drinking but she was still able to walk in those Pleaser boots so it’s not like she was that bad. This lady is fcking wild haha

reality’s tight if the music is right

1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

“Without a female or close friend” she was with her fcking security guard. And yeah she’d clearly been drinking but she was still able to walk in those Pleaser boots so it’s not like she was that bad. This lady is fcking wild haha

I like how this lady assumes that Lady ****ING Gaga would leave a show with someone unknown to her and her team. GTFOH. Anyone who gets close to her like that is scrutinized head to toe. 

blankpaper
9 minutes ago, NT78 said:

I like how this lady assumes that Lady ****ING Gaga would leave a show with someone unknown to her and her team. GTFOH. Anyone who gets close to her like that is scrutinized head to toe. 

Plus while they were inside they were with Cynthia, Natali, Bo, Sarah, etc. She had a whole section there that was packed with her family and friends and team. Michael was there with them all, so it’s not like none of them knew who he was or anything. But let’s just forget all that because it doesn’t support the bradga narrative that lady’s trying to push

reality’s tight if the music is right

Are you guys reading the comments from the verifieds (Haus and friends) on these Michael posts :ladyhaha: 

Nicola seems gagged :what: I wanna know what Willam or Rhea has to say :ladyhaha:

What was the emoji Nicola used in the new post? It's not showing up for me.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived