💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Michael

Twitter

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

Has Gaga ever posted this much about a guy before? 

What in the world is going on? Is she on the verge of another engagement? Pregnant? 

They do look amazing together, she is obviously very happy with him.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JFK said:

He dont need her money or fame for ANYTHING. Not saying Taylor or Chris needed it but lets be honest, come on...

I think this is the first boyfriend that has more money than she does.  So at least she knows he's there cause he's into her, and not her money.   I remember in Five ft. 2, she was talking to Mark Ronson about it being hard to find a guy that wasn't threatened by her wealth and success.  Maybe she's found it.  That would be worth celebrating.  

LGMonster95

Can we forget about LG6 and Stupid Love for a bit and just enjoy the fact that she seems to be really happy with this guy? We'll get into that album later anyway...

HausOfG

🙃🙃🙃🙃 That's so cute. I bet even her friends are like "is she OK???" 😂 

Fans who are claiming that this is for PR don't actually get who she is. She spills her heart out on stage most nights and in interviews. She tells us when she's sad and depressed. Why wouldn't she let us know when she's in love? She's just naturally an all or nothing kind of girl. She's had to become more guarded because of fame and being so heartbroken/disappointed  over Taylor but it just shows how happy she is. And she's not a naive kid, she knows it could go bust in a month and she doesn't care.  She's just living her damn life. Its actually so nice (and unusual) to see most LMs be happy and supportive of her for a change. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

TheCureinMalibu
46 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

My naturally cautious self is screaming internally DON’T SHARE TOO MUCH TOO SOON! I mean, it’s been a couple of months, it’s way too soon to be suggesting it’s true love at this early stage. Hopefully she’s having fun.

she's in her 30s, it's a very sentimental era  especially for an umarried woman. I've never  seen a  single post about Carino for the first 6 months she dated him. And now she's posted 3 posts about this guy  already 

gagasicebath
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

she's in her 30s, it's a very sentimental era  especially for an umarried woman. I've never  seen a  single post about Carino for the first 6 months she dated him. And now she's posted 3 posts about this guy  already 

I get that, I’m older than she is, sadly...I’d just hate for this not to last and for her to have regretted anything she shared too soon. I’m projecting, probably, I’m glad she’s happy :wub:

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, gagasicebath said:

I get that, I’m older than she is, sadly...I’d just hate for this not to last and for her to have regretted anything she shared too soon. I’m projecting, probably, I’m glad she’s happy :wub:

she always talks about babies and how desperately  she wants them. I think this one will be her finish line.  Ooh imagine a baby of an intellectual and a female pop star :ally:

SLAYing

Is it just me or Michael looks like a Mature version of DJ Zedd :enigma:

I find them very identical!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5X0hZcrv8QwKb1N4koBe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm29gi69UPTwYKX2tKqqy

Don't Drag Meee :oops:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Here's my cynical ass feeling this exposure is low-key the confirmation we needed that Stupid Love IS REALLY the lead. They're very cute and yes this screams pre lg6 material to me. And THESE are the things that the GP is probably more attentive to, not a leak only our bubble is conscious as for now.

HeavyPunkLover
45 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

If that's you, sure. But a woman who is already a millionaire for years now? Nah. Not every girl who gets a rich ass boyfriend is a gold digger.

Oh yeah that’s true. She is already a millionaire so the last thing the world need is another beauty brand... but that’s too bad. 
Being a power seeker doesn’t make you a bad person if it’s done with ethics. You can desire power to be in the position of making something good.

She is one of the biggest in the industry it is normal that people uses her to make money out of everything. 
For her image and ethics I think this work better when combined with music. 

so i was just sarcastic about the fact that everything she does lately is more a commercial move than a passion move. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

PlastiscGuy
12 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Is it just me or Michael looks like a Mature version of DJ Zedd :enigma:

I find them very identical!! 

DJ Zedd sweetie, I'M SO SORRY...

PG.

Archived