• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, TeoX85 said:

LG6 cancelled 

She will come out with her Netflix series: “In love with Money”

This doesn't make sense

Inb4 she cancells Stupid Love as a lead since she is thinking that love isn't stupid anymore and calls her new album "Michael" :air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ydnmnme

The Stupid Love promo we deserve :firega:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

She reallyyyy wants everyone to know she has a boyfriend haha. She didn’t post nearly this much with Taylor or Christian did she?

Actually she posted a lot with Taylor.  For 5 years.  What I did notice though is, the way she looks at him.  I don't think she looked at Taylor quite like the way she looks at Michael the past few weeks.  I thought the sunset picture with Christian, was kind of phony, like she wasn't really into it.  But this one.....ooooowww!

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, bblough said:

Actually she posted a lot with Taylor.  For 5 years.  What I did notice though is, the way she looks at him.  I don't think she looked at Taylor quite like the way she looks at Michael the past few weeks.  I thought the sunset picture with Christian, was kind of phony, like she wasn't really into it.  But this one.....ooooowww!

Maybe because Michael is not a star in rising but a well groomed rich and selfesteemed guy she always wanted&needed. 

He dont need her money or fame for ANYTHING. Not saying Taylor or Chris needed it but lets be honest, come on...

gagasicebath
1 hour ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

She must be in MAD love  with him. :kara: so happy she's happy

Now release  #StupidLove bitch 

My naturally cautious self is screaming internally DON’T SHARE TOO MUCH TOO SOON! I mean, it’s been a couple of months, it’s way too soon to be suggesting it’s true love at this early stage. Hopefully she’s having fun.

Daylight Jokers
39 minutes ago, TeoX85 said:

LG6 cancelled 

She will come out with her Netflix series: “In love with Money”

If that's you, sure. But a woman who is already a millionaire for years now? Nah. Not every girl who gets a rich ass boyfriend is a gold digger.

Archived