Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love won't be affected by the leak

Catnikko

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

but they are/will :interestinga: If they can consume a camp af song like Dua's new song then they definitely can 

Dua’s new song is predicted to fall from #60 to #85 this week tho :ally:

NFRatwell
Just now, PartySick said:

How do y'all know SL is even on LG6 to begin with? :oprah:

My uncle’s hairdresser’s assistant knows Sarah :staymad:

MarcusBones
18 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Lol you and I wasn’t a lead single of a much anticipated album. Lol. Apples and oranges 

ok.:interestinga:

1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Obviously. It was going to bomb with or without a leak.

At least someone said it :ladyhaha:

Judas Society
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

How do y'all know SL is even on LG6 to begin with? :oprah:

I know, right. Gaga could have a million almost polished tracks that were scrapped. Though there was that image of a still from some sort of shoot or video, it still doesn't tell us what it's for.

If it's for SL and it may be released some time this month, great! But I don't see the need of constantly focusing on it and then people will get mad at Gaga and the Haus when it didn't happen.

Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I know, right. Gaga could have a million almost polished tracks that were scrapped. Though there was that image of a still from some sort of shoot or video, it still doesn't tell us what it's for.

If it's for SL and it may be released some time this month, great! But I don't see the need of constantly focusing on it and then people will get mad at Gaga and the Haus when it didn't happen.

I love SL, but I am quite entertained by how so many people have convinced themselves of how this is going to unfold and end (Being a single) :ladyhaha:

I can’t even imagine how many tracks Gaga has produced over the years that never ended up making it on albums, and this could very well be the case for SL. Which I hope isn’t the case because I think the GP would love it!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Economy

I also don't think it will affect it a lot since most of the GP hasn't heard it

The only thing that could hurt it marginally to a small degree is that the music and pop fans community that hypes things, a greater portion of them including non hardcore Gaga fans would have heard it

So it won't be totally brand new to them

But overall on the grand scheme of things, the impact should be limited

crybrowz

Most people in the stan world, which is a large portion of her audience, have heard the song and are already over it. I can't imagine that not hurting the sales/streams to at least some extent, especially if they wait another month or longer to release it. 

Judas Society
23 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I love SL, but I am quite entertained by how so many people have convinced themselves of how this is going to unfold and end (Being a single) :ladyhaha:

I can’t even imagine how many tracks Gaga has produced over the years that never ended up making it on albums, and this could very well be the case for SL. Which I hope isn’t the case because I think the GP would love it!

I have not heard SL. And I don't intend to until LG6 is out. If it's not on the album, then I may not listen to it ever again unless I found some copy of it on the web... sorry Gaga :huntyga:

But I don't see it as the single since it's being leaked in full for almost a month now and they didn't respond towards it. It may not be an important single for them even if they were furious that a song leaked. 

Archived