đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hilarious article about Britney Spears' talent

mzncb

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

You know how when we look back at atrocities that happened In the past and wonder how anybody let them happen? And how, in hindsight, we say to ourselves that it’d be different if it happened in the present? 

Well what’s happening to Britney is a perfect example of how humans are pros at sweeping things under the rug. Right now Britney is a slave by definition. Hollywood is an industry that is literally able to manipulate, brainwash, and own people all for the sake of maximizing profits. And we’re all watching this happen. 

I don’t know what the solution is. I don’t know what could be done to free her or if she even wants to be freed at this point. She’s lived this nearly her entire life. It’s really sad 

It's a good point.  I feel 'free Britney' should have really took off in 2010-2011.

Right now, it just arguably interrupts her life. 

At the same time, Britney and LARRY RUDOLPH deserve the constant criticism for something like Britney Jean.  THEY PUT IT OUT. They (Larry) could have easily been way more creative than that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 9:04 AM, xoxo Craig said:

Meh. You bring this topic up every time you post here. What I will say is this.

What happened to Britney was really sad. She had (and still has) no control over her life or her career. That would inevitably have a negative impact on her mental health. She got absolutely zero help with that, and this conservation thing is not helping at all. She needs to move to a different country away from her parents, away from this thing and find herself again.

She was a factory pop star who was a puppet of her record label. She was forced in a very unnatural way for many many years. 

Interms of her talent... she doesn't have much. I appreciate that before she was famous, she had a great voice. The label ruined that, and she should have rebelled if I'm honest. Her songwriting was decent until like 2003... and now she doesn't write for herself anymore. She has other people, other pop stars like Gaga and Katy Perry who had to write for her. So an artist who can't sing or write isn't a talented one. She has no perspective, and Gaga once said "the moment you don't have a perspective or something to say, you are not an artist". She isn't an artist, nor is she a talented one. Infact, most of her career was created by other people. She was literally the face of a brand, not an actual artist.

It's also worth noting that the near worthless Larry Rudolph probably feels agitated that all 'his efforts' to create her image is being destroyed and undermined, as it should be.

Too bad none of 'his efforts' considered her mental health.  

And again, your point of 'most of her career [being] created by other people' has essentially rendered all their contributions as void if it helped destroy her mental health.  That's my main point:  Their impact is meaningless if it deteriorated her mental health.

Archived