Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Classic ATRL not working!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I have been trying to access Classic ATRL for awhile now and it won’t let me. 

I always used to be able to without even having an account. I could still see the posts and all but now I can’t view it at all. It’s so irritating! 

It says this everytime I try to access it! Anyone else have this problem? And what should I try and do about it? 

https://imgur.com/gallery/H2aG5AL

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

It's been closed like months ago

Why is that? Do you know? And so it’s not just me?

4 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

WHO IS INFORMED ABOUT IT??? IS THIS TRUE ???

ERAQIVwWAAcHkac?format=jpg

lady-gaga-photoshoot-for-hollywood-repor

it’s from this photoshoot as the album photo (from what I can see) and the song titles I-

lol no it’s fake lmaoo

Regina George
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Do any of you know? Or have any idea? 

@Twitter @Haroon @ReginaGeorge @Animal Claws @KatieJudasGaga4 @c h e r @G A G A 

I’m tagging y’all because I’m barely getting any replies in this thread

I honestly don't know :bradley: I have account there so everything works perfectly nice

22 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

:ladyhaha:

This is fake.

It was found on my site too.

RAMROD

I am assuming you are non member cos I still can access ATRL.

ATRL access is member only now. It is to combat traffic coming from lurkers. Without them, the site will only deal traffic from members and help to make the site faster. 
Also, this is also to prevent lurkers getting the convo or the dibs that usually exclusive to ATRL leaks out, since they did have members who are legit mole from labels every now and then.

So if you asking what can you do, well, as of now, nothing, fam. You can’t do nothing without member access.

So, the next time they open registration again, makes sure you take part, it’s the #BattleForYourLife. 

But if you already have membership and can’t access, try clear your cache and cookies and try again. And try it on different skin/theme too. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am assuming you are non member cos I still can access ATRL.

ATRL access is member only now. It is to combat traffic coming from lurkers. Without them, the site will only deal traffic from members and help to make the site faster. 
Also, this is also to prevent lurkers getting the convo or the dibs that usually exclusive to ATRL leaks out, since they did have members who are legit mole from labels every now and then.

So if you asking what can you do, well, as of now, nothing, fam. You can’t do nothing without member access.

So, the next time they open registration again, makes sure you take part, it’s the #BattleForYourLife. 

But if you already have membership and can’t access, try clear your cache and cookies and try again. And try it on different skin/theme too. 

Ah okay! That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for informing me on this! I really appreciate it! :triggered:

Also I did this past time but I am still waiting for the approval. Oh boy is it a long wait! :interestinga::toofunny:

Smother Em Eh
46 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Great news :vegas:

What? Lol

Haroon
On 2/18/2020 at 12:20 AM, Smother Em Eh said:

Do any of you know? Or have any idea? 

@Haroon 

My ATRL account is working :confused: I don't know what classic ATRL is though and if that's different to what I'm on :huh:

Archived