💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bieber’s Tour Not Selling Well?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

I legit would. If I wanted to fall asleep while watching something, I'd rather do it on my sofa. :ladyhaha:

Well ive been to his Believe tour and I was so tired and bored at some point I sat down on the floor and obsessively checked the time on my phone until it'll be over :selena:

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, Magui said:

Maybe it turns like Taylor Swift tour... The rumor wasn't good and end up being great. He can't do her numbers tho. 

don't you dare compare the two

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Chromaticunt
10 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Well ive been to his Believe tour and I was so tired and bored at some point I sat down on the floor and obsessively checked the time on my phone until it'll be over :selena:

katy perry GIF

I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Yeah, you got that floppy, flop
That floppy flop
That floppy floppy

tenor.gif

Well I have seen his floppy flop somewhere before  :awesome:

StrawberryBlond

The tour starts in 3 months but the dates continue right through until September and presumably, he'll be doing international ones too. He has enough time to turn it around. But he won't be as big as he was during the Purpose tour, by  a long shot. It surprises me that he was even booked for stadiums. But yeah, it surprises me that anyone pays to watch him live, I've never been remotely impressed by any of his live performances. He cancelled a bunch of American stadium dates with the Purpose tour at the end, due to "depression and exhaustion." I'm willing to bet that's going to happen again here. If he doesn't put out a huge hit soon, I don't see these sales spiking any time soon. Do his lovestruck fans really want to hear him sing songs about  Hailey for 2 hours? Because someone like Justin is only truly desirable to fans when he's single or gives the illusion of being single. Now he's married and singing songs about his wife, the appeal is lost. What does a young fan possibly get out of his music now?

ANTI WP
42 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The tour starts in 3 months but the dates continue right through until September and presumably, he'll be doing international ones too. He has enough time to turn it around. But he won't be as big as he was during the Purpose tour, by  a long shot. It surprises me that he was even booked for stadiums. But yeah, it surprises me that anyone pays to watch him live, I've never been remotely impressed by any of his live performances. He cancelled a bunch of American stadium dates with the Purpose tour at the end, due to "depression and exhaustion." I'm willing to bet that's going to happen again here. If he doesn't put out a huge hit soon, I don't see these sales spiking any time soon. Do his lovestruck fans really want to hear him sing songs about  Hailey for 2 hours? Because someone like Justin is only truly desirable to fans when he's single or gives the illusion of being single. Now he's married and singing songs about his wife, the appeal is lost. What does a young fan possibly get out of his music now?

T-R-A-S-H :ally:

Adrenaliner

Saw him live on the Purpose tour

Worst gig in my life

He was not into it at all, he started late and looked so bored

PartySick

I'll buy cheap seats to an Orlando show or something if most of the setlist is from previous albums :lolly:

🖤

1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

don't you dare compare the two

I compared rumors, rumors that outlets like to spread around. I remember reading articles about Taylor Swift tour not selling well. Rumors that she, very well reminded everyone that turned out the opposite. Justin can't never be compared to Taylor regarding touring numbers. All I'm trying to say is that maybe it won't be like these rumors claim and will end up selling good or ok for an artist like Justin. Just that, I'm not comparing the two. One of the things i don't even try to do in this site is comparing artists. 

He’s popular enough to sell out multi stadium tour dates, but he NEEDS quality music to back it up.

Honestly, he had a better chance touring like this with Purpose than this album.

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, Magui said:

I compared rumors, rumors that outlets like to spread around. I remember reading articles about Taylor Swift tour not selling well. Rumors that she, very well reminded everyone that turned out the opposite. Justin can't never be compared to Taylor regarding touring numbers. All I'm trying to say is that maybe it won't be like these rumors claim and will end up selling good or ok for an artist like Justin. Just that, I'm not comparing the two. One of the things i don't even try to do in this site is comparing artists. 

phew, I thought I was gonna have to beat a b*tch up:hug:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

RAMROD
8 hours ago, Magui said:

Maybe it turns like Taylor Swift tour... The rumor wasn't good and end up being great. He can't do her numbers tho. 

The fact you compared him to TS, which had issues with JB manager, and had Swifters actually LOLd hard at this tour of his not selling though :diane:

Also, it is hard for JB yo do that numbers. He doesn't have large fanbase anymore, not after how they treated them. Spitting on them, calling them names, being rude when someone want a picture, etc. He burned too many bridges for that.

Not to mention dates for his tour this times are clashing with U.S. leg of BTS Stadium world tour. And those girls are preferring to attend BTS these days than a JB show.

Other than that, Scooter is a terrible manager for forcing JB to do tour when he is visibly unwell mentally. Did you watch JB recent  interview last week with Apple Music? He is obviously not well inside. So this tour being not selling well, and probably might getting cancelled, maybe, could actually be miracle in disguise for JB. He need to take care of himself first.

:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived