💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Have your faves ever praised Gaga?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Ryusei

https://www.idolator.com/7572724/lady-gaga-reveals-she-likes-taylor-swift-because-taylor-listens-to-ARTPOP?andro=1&ios=1&safari=1

TLDR: Taylor told gaga she loves applause and ARTPOP, gaga thought she‘s full of sh*t and then her stylist called her telling her Taylor was blasting ARTPOP backstage :ally: 

https://amp.capitalfm.com/artists/taylor-swift/lady-gaga-drake-interview-songs-2019/

„When it came to her favourite artists of the moment, Taylor couldn’t stop gushing about Lady Gaga, praising her for continuously being so diverse. 

“When people think she’s gonna go one way, she goes the exact opposite. She did that Tony Bennett record and won a Grammy,” Taylor explained. “And then she pivots and goes and wins a Golden Globe for American Horror Story: Hotel. 

"And then she pivots and does Joanne. And then she pivots and wins an Oscar for A Star Is Born. That’s so cool, that ability to be so capable in so many different worlds. There’s so much dexterity to her career.”

lady_gaga_taylor_swift_guerra.jpg

He who shall not be named is cut out of the middle 

49e6fc2283c9e58c42cb48ce0d3b2bed.jpg
CKNTlCPVEAAP6GR.png

Musery

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

YES.  I think this interview was before TFM, so she was right about Gaga's weirdness not translating into her music yet.

calmar

Mireille Mathieu has said she loves  Gaga so all is good in that section of my world.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Monster Hair

As far as i know Coldplay members respect  Gaga, Chris Martin once even said "Lady Gaga writes better songs than me"  and they both spread kindness and love through their art... :hug:

Lana... i think they're friends now, right? :laughga:

And well, Kevin Parker has worked directly with Gaga and created "Perfect Illusion" so yeah :vegas:

RochestrMonstr

I know Avril Lavigne congratulated her about the Super Bowl.

She also said she was sweet and thanked her for donating to her charity, so it seems like nothing but good vibes from Avril.

26 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

YES.  I think this interview was before TFM, so she was right about Gaga's weirdness not translating into her music yet.

im always shocked by how insightful marina was. she was so right about everything she said, gaga making a "compromise", her weirdness not translating into music yet, her best was yet to come

Daylight Jokers
Just now, Queen Neyde said:

im always shocked by how insightful marina was. she was so right about everything she said, gaga making a "compromise", her weirdness not translating into music yet, her best was yet to come

We only stan intelligent queens in this house. :ally:

Archived