Albums That Let You Down

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SuperSunset

Not the love+fear and manic slander:enigma:

I agree love+fear  is not as good as the  debut  but still far from a let down.

Manic is also pretty neat i didn't have high expectations despite liking her first album and loving hopeless fountain kingdom.But with this one i can say she is steadily putting out good albums and i hope she continues keep raising the bar like this.

My letdowns would be

1-PRISM:I love katy so much but this album is definitely one of the most overrated albums ever.The only single i liked was Unconditionally but she let it flop.I never liked roar and hated dark horse for a very long time.Rest of the album wasn't very satisfying either.Legendary lovers walking on air and by the grace of god were higlights.Birthday and this is how we do were just ok and i don't even remember the rest ...I always wanted her to come back her roots something more of rock influenced and the reason i stanned her aka One of the boys but right now she seems very far from doing something like that.

2-Thank u next:I know most of you already said this one but unlike most of you stated the thing bothered me  wasn't the fact that it was  hip hop inspired.In fact one of the best songs (break up with your girl friend...) was hip hop.The title track was way too basic for me and i never got the hype about 7 rings though it was still better than thank u next.The album tracks  were better than singles  such as bad idea ,bloodline,ghostin and in my head.But other tracks didn't do much for me and it  isn't a better album than sweetener .Sweetener felt more "whole" compared to the this one.

3-Lover : Again one of the most stated albums here, probably because she kept raising the bar with her latest albums as  a pop girl than came up with something that could belong to her earlier eras.I don't think it is a bad album in fact it has one of my most favourite songs by her (Miss Americana) but felt little too bubblegum for me.I am not a stan but i know that Taylor is also very smart businesswoman so i know that her every move- releasing &promotions- are  done in most stratetically ways  i just think this album was just a purposely toning down her alter pop girl image for some reason  and  gain back her former audience

4-Everything is Love:I  expected album full of bops but i only ended up liking apes**t and boss and that was it.

Pharamon

Literally every single album by Ariana, she's had such good lead singles and all of them lead to such mediocre albums i can't.

Love + Fear

Chile, her three other albums are GEMS (or should I say... diamonds?:bye:) but Love + Flop is a massive letdown. 

Love Handmade Heaven, love most of the leaked demos, but haven't listened to the album in full since the day of release

no

Archived