💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Albums That Let You Down

Pop Music

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

1. Witness & Sweetener - Loved the singles before the albums and hyped me so much, but the albums were super weak (Witness has a hidden gem here and there like the title track and Deja Vu, but Swe+ etener...)

2. Sexorcism - Brooke was the first artist to capture me after first listen after Gaga. I was stanning her hardcore since Nasty (2016) and was so hyped for Daddy Issues, her album with RCA. She went independent, so I didn't have very high expectations for her debut, but DAMN, Sexorcism sucked ass from start to finish. XXXTC and Freak Like Me were cool, but the rest is utter crap. I listened to it in full like 10 times maybe? Which is not what should've happened to me with a Brooke album.

3. Shadow Works - I was waiting for a Kerli album for years and Shadow Works was a complete disappointment. It would've been a proper album maybe in 2015 when the chorus instrumental drops were a thing, but in 2019 it sounded super dated. The scrapped 2016 album, allegedly called Deepest Roots (with Feral Hearts, Blossom and Diamond Hard) would've been much much much better. I mean, those 3 songs take a massive ѕhit on the whole Shadow Works.

4. Love + Fear - Look, it isn't that bad as people make it to be, it was cute for a week or two. But, it's not up there with her other 3 albums. I am still not writing her off, I'll give her another chance with her next album to see if she has really lost it or L+F was just a bad moment.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Love + Fear. Everything people loved about Marina was just so absent on that album. Totally void of any personality, imagination or wit. And the instrumentals all sounded like the stock music in a Spotify ad.

Honestly I've written her off after it...

highlikegaga

scorpion by drake. 

i was starting to stan real hard before that album with More Life, If you're reading this, nothing was the same, etc , but that scorpion sh!t made me stop listening to him for a while. 

Pop Music
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

3. Shadow Works - I was waiting for a Kerli album for years and Shadow Works was a complete disappointment. It would've been a proper album maybe in 2015 when the chorus instrumental drops were a thing, but in 2019 it sounded super dated. The scrapped 2016 album, allegedly called Deepest Roots (with Feral Hearts, Blossom and Diamond Hard) would've been much much much better. I mean, those 3 songs take a massive ѕhit on the whole Shadow Works.

I AGREE

I was waiting so many years for Utopia (the full album with Doll face, Speed Limit, Last Breath, Bubblegum)  and then she kinda disappeared and gaga really caught me with ARTPOP and so on and I kinda went away from her for many years with only listening to the songs that popped up here and there (Zero Gravity, Lucky Ones, etc). Once Ferrel Hearts and Diamond Hard popped up I was stannning hardcore and waiting and then years later we got shadow works and it's just not like her to me 

I will always love miss Kerli for the Love Is Dead and kinda Utopia album era's but so far she has lost me but I will always keep my eye on her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music

All this Love + Fear disappointment 

Will I get crucified to say that I really liked the album?

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ultimecia

"Ultraviolence" by Lana del Rey.

I had such a bad experience listening to it, to this day I haven't heard a worse album.

Thank god for "Norman F***ing Rockwell", one of the greatest album of the decade, she finally made an album truly great from start to finish, and not bloated with filler tracks and unnecessary features.

I should really give "Ultraviolence" another listen to see if my opinion changed in the slightest.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Daylight Jokers
8 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

All this Love + Fear disappointment 

Will I get crucified to say that I really liked the album?

I'm with you. I AM SO WITH YOU. :kiss: L+F is a great album.

Archived