💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love slated for Q2 (April)

Stef

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop

I'm an official insider and I say LG6's REAL lead is called 'Clownin' ' and will be release on the 1st of April. :flop:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue

13 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Petition: Ban on using Rumor tag only citing some random twitter/instagram with 3 followers

:interestinga:

This, stop posting this crap. 

Modern Ecstasy2

Can mods agree to automatically remove/lock rumor threads? It’s so tiring and old. I think most of us can agree at this point that unless anything comes from Gaga and her team, it’s not legitimate and will just lead to meltdowns and arguing. And worse, harassing her and her team for things they aren’t at fault for.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I'm an official insider and I say LG6's REAL lead is called 'Clownin' ' and will be release on the 1st of April. :flop:

No sense ! I'm the only one insider, and I told you LG6 is coming within the next 365 days ! Mark my words !  

6 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Also and this twitter account with 1 follower is important because of what exactly? At this point everyone can be an "insider" and Gaga fans would believe them...

Not saying I fully believe this but the amount of followers an account has has proven to have zero relevance.  Clown accounts with nearly 2k followers have openly been proven false before but still have people clinging  to their every word

tbe only reason I found this interesting is because it really drives home that there really is only two things that are definite, a song leaked and a video was recently shot and everything else is either false hyping or alleged rumours. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

HookerOnAChurch

I give up, i'm tired of rumors, negativity and craziness.. It seems like we are talking about the last pop girl, not about one of the biggest superstar on the planet.. If i look back on one year ago, she was on the top of the world. She's still on a very high level but her team can't really manage her status.. it's always like this when you work with friends and not professionist. And last thing, i hope i'm wrong, but i think that Gaga herself lost her way to bring her beautiful creativity on a very high standards. I will leave for a while. It's not a permanent logout but i'm sick of all of this. We all are. What a hard time to be a Little Monster. 

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Not saying I fully believe this but the amount of followers an account has has proven to have zero relevance.  Clown accounts with nearly 2k followers have openly been proven false before but still have people clinging  to their every word

tbe only reason I found this interesting is because it really drives home that there really is only two things that are definite, a song leaked and a video was recently shot and everything else is either false hyping or alleged rumours. 

the reality is that we only know that Stupid Love leaked and saw a couple of pics, the rest is only talk 

6 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I give up, i'm tired of rumors, negativity and craziness.. It seems like we are talking about the last pop girl, not about one of the biggest superstar on the planet.. If i look back on one year ago, she was on the top of the world. She's still on a very high level but her team can't really manage her status.. it's always like this when you work with friends and not professionist. And last thing, i hope i'm wrong, but i think that Gaga herself lost her way to bring her beautiful creativity on a very high standards. I will leave for a while. It's not a permanent logout but i'm sick of all of this. We all are. What a hard time to be a Little Monster. 

I think we all are on the verge of a collective logout, we owe it to our health

The only rumor I've seen that can actually be true and it's literally just telling y'all to quit believing crap rumors and belittling her team. :selena:

Archived