Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cleopatra's Nose was also huge

KleinGa

Featured Posts

gagzus

Even though Hollywood portrays her otherwise isn’t it a known fact she was actually kinda not even pretty? I know people for some reason assume she was in Hollywood movies but I’m pretty sure she was well known as an unattractive woman notoriously.

Not that big noses aren’t attractive I like a man with a big nose personally and I think women suit them too 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
audrey horne
20 minutes ago, Rio said:

Honestly. I am a massive supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, the Inclusion Rider movement, or any other movement that supports the equality of other ethnic groups or whatever. But there is a level. And that level has been crossed a lot recently. And it's just... we can't be overly inclusive just for the sake of it. Talent is the main thing that should be considered, and then other factors should follow. Casting a female Bond just because? Not a fan. Getting angry because a gay wasn't casted for a gay role? (Two biopics recently had this "issue") That disregards hard work, talent and the art itself. Sorry. But for a film and story as transcendent and just plain HUGE as Cleopatra, if Gaga has better acting skills and a more nuanced audition than some actress with a darker skin colour and inferior acting skills, then yes... I will likely stand by them giving Gaga an extra dark tan and drawing on that iconic black kohl eyeliner Cleopatra was known for, just so she can "look" more the part. Because that's a full package to success. Gaga got the nose too. There's a lot of factors at play here but all in all, I'm still kind of centralist & neutral on the issue. It all depends.

"I'm not racist, but..."

Candy Gaga
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Well, I’m just saying many people out there will take issues even if you don’t. That is how it is right now, and social media can actually be scary powerful when there is enough people taking part in the complain. Or worse to boycott something. You see how they do with Harley Quinn movies, don’t you? And you don’t want Gaga to be put in that position. Nor she wants to either, I believe.

Yes I understand what you're saying . Even tho I want her to represent such prominent figure to date in my country I don't want her still to get blacklisted. I'm just saying that it's ridiculous that my people will happily go watch Gaga as Cleo and westerns who aren't related to the culture are the ones that will make the big deal outta it.

Sepsami
17 hours ago, Rio said:

Tbh, people gotta understand that we can't just be inclusive for the sake of it. Talent needs to get the job. Popularity of the actress may also need to be considered, as it may affect how the film performs commercially. Gaga would be a huge money-maker in a film like that I reckon, especially for such a huge role, and after her Oscars win. Race shouldn't be the only factor that decides who gets the role. So it would be a shame if that happens, but I don't think accusations of white washing like that will negatively impact Gaga that much.

I'm sure they can find a talented person of similar ethnicity, I just don't think the role is for Gaga

5 hours ago, adterp said:

"I'm not racist, but..."

Do not start. Don't u dare. Half my friends aren't even caucasian and my extended family are all Sunni Muslims in North Africa 😂😂 literally don't. If you can't handle another perspective (how is talent taking a back seat?), then that's your problem

Moonlight on Water

i remember waiting for the oscars or golden globes to start and there were rumors of gaga and angelina jolie fighting over a cleopatra role. so nostalgic . . . i miss awards seasons.

she/her

audrey horne
55 minutes ago, Rio said:

Do not start. Don't u dare. Half my friends aren't even caucasian and my extended family are all Sunni Muslims in North Africa 😂😂 literally don't. If you can't handle another perspective (how is talent taking a back seat?), then that's your problem

What can I say, your friends have a wonderful ally. 

Archived