💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy P comes out as “The First Lady of Pop”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Mariano said:

Pop throne..? Not really, not even in 2013 was Katy the Queen (Miley and Bey overshadowed), but yeah I agree, I believe she can have a comeback. She needs to hurry though, because she isn't the type of popgirl that can smash when she is older, at least that's what I feel. 

lmao miley never overshadowed kp :lmao:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fish said:

lmao miley never overshadowed kp :lmao:

miley-lede.jpg 

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:117134?quality=0.8

This created a media frenzy.  Katy Perry has literally never done anything that even comes close to the impact of these 2 images alone lmao. And I actually like Katy. 

GreenDiamond
9 hours ago, Mariano said:

Pop throne..? Not really, not even in 2013 was Katy the Queen (Miley and Bey overshadowed), but yeah I agree, I believe she can have a comeback. She needs to hurry though, because she isn't the type of popgirl that can smash when she is older, at least that's what I feel. 

Nope, check stats, she had way bigger sales than both of those two, Miley comes close tho

agree about her type of popgurl tho, she uses same gimmick she would need to come soon and with something new

4 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

Nope, check stats, she had way bigger sales than both of those two, Miley comes close tho

agree about her type of popgurl tho, she uses same gimmick she would need to come soon and with something new

uhm yes, but Miley herself was bigger deal than Katy :rip:  Of course Katy's inoffensive tracks would be more played on radio and bigger hits, Miley literally got backlash and was very controversial. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Miley Cyrus,Katy Perry

GreenDiamond
1 minute ago, Mariano said:

Miley herself was bigger deal than Katy :rip:  

where? only because controversy but i only care about things that are countable such are sales

Katy had bigger album sales, bigger tour and bigger album. Ofc tracks were inoffensive and kids bops thats what Katy do tho

Miley was more in public eye but more as an celebrity not a pop artist i think, 

Archived