Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

things you hate other members do in ggd

Lemon Pie

Featured Posts

Andreu
24 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

so, who is the girl in you avi? :oprah:

i think that she is from spain, my eyes can't lie, i see a spaniard soul behind that eyes :pray:

Its Halsey :poot:

When your have a successful post and then there must be the one that react Sad for no single reason :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tomsches

- those dramatic "I'm leaving"-threads. As if somebody cared and you're not superior if you're not on here anymore.

- misusing words such as "iconic"

- describing music as "dark"

- Misusing words like "aged" or "underrated" just to say that YOU PERSONALLY like or don't like something

- Loving critics when they give their favourite artist a good score but despising them and discredit them when they give bad scores.

- Generally liking every piece of music by a female singer that's served up to them.

- Not being able to make a distinction between a good song and a song they like. Like, there is a difference between liking a song and thinking a song is good in terms of quality/musicality etc. Sometimes, you hear a song and you might not like it personally, but you still have to acknowledge that it's a good song, while other times you like a song very much although you know there's nothing special about it.

- thinking that 3 years between albums is a long time.

- writing a comment, maybe even fighting, but then be like "PS: you look cute in your avi".

- making threads about things that already exist, sometimes when it's even a trending topic or it has been posted 10 minutes ago. Like, at least make the effort to use the search machine to see if the thread is already there.

- Some threads are just....:fail: I mean, I know y'all are trying to be funny, but....:fail: Like when they make a weird ass title like "So...", put the serious tag, throw in 193984 gifs and throw out all the gay lingo that they know.

- Saying things like "OMG I miss the old GGD!! It used to be a place of compassion and a place of ART!" --> No? I've been here since 2012 and GGD has always been the same.

- Being the Rupaul-Police whenever there's a thread about drag race. WE! GET! IT! You don't like drag race anymore. But nobody forces you to watch it or even click on a thread about the show. The reason why there are 3 seasons a year is that there is obviously demand for it, so enough people like it so that there are that many seasons. If you don't like it you can go back to Party City and watch season 4 on repeat.

- Starting every sentence with Sis to kind of diminish the other person. 

- When Admin bullied that guy for being from Azerbaijan.

Other than that I really like it here :ally:

Give me a few minutes and I'll think of more.

people who believe gaga was coming last year in march but delays the release date everytime + the same what happens these days, acting like they are part of the team like “because of ... stupid love won’t be out next week but the week after” like stfu lmaoo gaga said nothing and we know literally nothing

maybe it was but it’s al speculating and some people act like those things are facts

hot blondes in odd positions

23 minutes ago, tomsches said:

- those dramatic "I'm leaving"-threads. As if somebody cared and you're not superior if you're not on here anymore.

- misusing words such as "iconic"

- describing music as "dark"

- Misusing words like "aged" or "underrated" just to say that YOU PERSONALLY like or don't like something

- Loving critics when they give their favourite artist a good score but despising them and discredit them when they give bad scores.

- Generally liking every piece of music by a female singer that's served up to them.

- Not being able to make a distinction between a good song and a song they like. Like, there is a difference between liking a song and thinking a song is good in terms of quality/musicality etc. Sometimes, you hear a song and you might not like it personally, but you still have to acknowledge that it's a good song, while other times you like a song very much although you know there's nothing special about it.

- thinking that 3 years between albums is a long time.

- writing a comment, maybe even fighting, but then be like "PS: you look cute in your avi".

- making threads about things that already exist, sometimes when it's even a trending topic or it has been posted 10 minutes ago. Like, at least make the effort to use the search machine to see if the thread is already there.

- Some threads are just....:fail: I mean, I know y'all are trying to be funny, but....:fail: Like when they make a weird ass title like "So...", put the serious tag, throw in 193984 gifs and throw out all the gay lingo that they know.

- Saying things like "OMG I miss the old GGD!! It used to be a place of compassion and a place of ART!" --> No? I've been here since 2012 and GGD has always been the same.

- Being the Rupaul-Police whenever there's a thread about drag race. WE! GET! IT! You don't like drag race anymore. But nobody forces you to watch it or even click on a thread about the show. The reason why there are 3 seasons a year is that there is obviously demand for it, so enough people like it so that there are that many seasons. If you don't like it you can go back to Party City and watch season 4 on repeat.

- Starting every sentence with Sis to kind of diminish the other person. 

- When Admin bullied that guy for being from Azerbaijan.

Other than that I really like it here :ally:

Give me a few minutes and I'll think of more.

NOT you calling out the ENTIRE community in one post :toofunny:

we love to see it 

a42.jpg

When bad kids chew gum and smoke... 

It's a bad idea, like making threads that could lead to fights...

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived