Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I blame this mess/drought to Bobby Campbell

Lighter

Featured Posts

SpamMusubi

Do we honestly need to keep making posts like this? You're just feeding into and perpetuating a cycle of toxicity by doing this:sweat:.

Sushi is my one true passion

1 minute ago, messybottom said:

What did I do? :saladga:

im just tryna sit here and eat my food :bradley:

I just needed someone to blame I picked you because you tend to get dragged a lot so you came to mind first. :stalkga:

:kara:

Lemon Pie

BOSS LADY :awkney:

she have the last word, tho :awkney:

anyway, the culprit is intersflop records :fthis:

jk:derpga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

10 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

I’m just gonna be forward here cuz y’all had it coming. If st*n twitter can see this is a bad move, I’m pretty sure someone who has been working in the industry for a decade - maybe more? (and like 6 years with one of the biggest stars in the world) can see that this is not good for streams or publicity. Just cut it, enough already. Gaga is a boss woman so shw can f***ing decide her next move and if you HAVE TO blame this mess on anyone, it’s on Gaga. But just so you know, it’s obvious she doesn’t care. She wants to release it whenever she feels like, and she wants to promote it whatever the way she pleases to. And Bobby respects that, unlike a lot of people here. As a community that claims Gaga saved a lot of our lives or inspired us in tremendous ways, we really should start being more compassionate and respect her process. She is not just a product she is a human being. And I just keep remembering her Fun Please story. I’m pretty sure that’s the theme she’s going for with LG6 and she wants to have fun again by making pop music, just let her have her fun whenever she wants it.

mte! thanks for saving me the time of typing this :vegas:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

• Admin locked this topic

Archived