💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Normani needs to fire her team if she wants to make it

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HoneyB
15 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

She comes off as a little bit stuck up to me. Like, she thinks she’s too good to interact with fans because she’s got people like BeyoncĂ©, Ariana, and Rihanna giving her props. I’m sure she’s probably not like that but the lack of communication might be hurting her more than her team thinks. It’s 2020. Can new artists truly find success if they’re not letting people in? Idk. It’s a weird situation with her.

I can see why you would think that, but I think the reason she mostly stays silent is due to the bullying she would receive back during her 5H days. Certain fans of one of the ex members (*cough cough*, C*mila) said some super racist sh*t to her and that really messed her up and she would garner a lot of unnecessary hate. She’s in a tough spot though, because you literally can’t make it big unless you have a good following on social media:poot: like, I get that the internet is vile but would it kill her to at least interact with some fans? I feel like her team doesn’t even CARE about making her career big nnn.

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I can see why you would think that, but I think the reason she mostly stays silent is due to the bullying she would receive back during her 5H days. Certain fans of one of the ex members (*cough cough*, C*mila) said some super racist sh*t to her and that really messed her up and she would garner a lot of unnecessary hate. She’s in a tough spot though, because you literally can’t make it big unless you have a good following on social media:poot: like, I get that the internet is vile but would it kill her to at least interact with some fans? I feel like her team doesn’t even CARE about making her career big nnn.

If that’s the reason she’s private then maybe she’s in the wrong business? Like, if a small subset of a B-list girl group fan base affected you that much then what are you doing? You know?

I don’t think that’s it though. She’s gotten tons of praise online and people have shown her genuine support. The good has been much louder than the bad and that’s not something every artist has been lucky to get. idk. Saying she’s quiet because she was bullied seems almost disrespectful to her. She’s grown and I’m sure she’s not scared because of what some kids said years ago.

rasclautmangos
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

She comes off as a little bit stuck up to me. Like, she thinks she’s too good to interact with fans because she’s got people like BeyoncĂ©, Ariana, and Rihanna giving her props. I’m sure she’s probably not like that but the lack of communication might be hurting her more than her team thinks. It’s 2020. Can new artists truly find success if they’re not letting people in? Idk. It’s a weird situation with her.

I don't think she's stuck up. I honestly get the vibe that she's really just that shy/introverted/anxious and tries to hide it. Several entertainers are/were like that when they aren't performing. Beyonce was like that a bit when she was younger. People actually made fun of her interview skills and speech at the time.

That reserved personality just doesn't play well in this social media era though.

Archived