Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Boyfriend Is Sexy

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
26 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I don’t think it is entirely wrong to believe that someone is ugly. 

Until you're brave enough to show your face, you have no right to judge people's appearance. For christ's sake, you're a Gaga fan, why do you think like that?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

Until you're brave enough to show your face, you have no right to judge people's appearance. For christ's sake, you're a Gaga fan, why do you think like that?

It’s wrong to say it publicly and I admit that I was wrong with that thread. But I still don’t think it’s wrong to believe that someone is ugly

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Widows Kiss

Your opinion on his appearance doesn't matter. You don't have to look at him and take his d every day.

Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

It’s wrong to say it publicly and I admit that I was wrong with that thread. But I still don’t think it’s wrong to believe that someone is ugly

Cool.

7 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

You should've been here when Gaga was dating Carino  :reductive:

HoneyB

First it was the Sam Smith thing and then these 2 threads today nnnn

33715-F35-D502-4-B91-A98-C-C9546-FFC50-E

Lady Luck is not on your side :selena:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

jprince99x
5 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

You should've been here when Gaga was dating Carino  :reductive:

I literally just searched for posts of users calling people ugly and the Hippocrates in that thread I made are INSANE. Literally someone that dragged me to filth liked a post in which someone said their friend was ugly. I should expose them but I’m learning from my mistakes and I need to let it live.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

4 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Hippocrates in that thread

Back from the dead?!

408px-Hippocrates.jpg

'Hypocrites', sis :tongue:

and Michael is cute, the last thread was NOT, and this one isn't very promising either

⚡🐲

geusst1235

Criticizing  someone's looks in such a way is simply insensitive and rude. Whether or not this person (Michael in this case)  is aware of what you're saying is also irrelevant, and in no way dismisses the blatant ignorance that is apparent in these particular comments. There is just no practical need to comment on someone's looks in this fashion online or otherwise. It is simply negative drivel and nothing more. Be more aware of what consequences your words can have.

jada pinkett smith positivity GIF by Red Table Talk

The same goes for people who constantly feel the need to talk about Gaga's face, which is simply revolting behavior.

Candy Gaga
26 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I literally just searched for posts of users calling people ugly and the Hippocrates in that thread I made are INSANE. Literally someone that dragged me to filth liked a post in which someone said their friend was ugly. I should expose them but I’m learning from my mistakes and I need to let it live.

We all know who that is

Also np we all make mistakes and also he's a cute man

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived