đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

That one Gaga fan

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

Does anyone remember that Gaga fan who was often spotted with her and basically got closer than any other fans? I forgot all about them till I saw a comment from someone on here who I used to think was this person.

I remember a lot of people on here saying this fan was looking down on others and bragging so they were disliked by the fanbase

What happened to them? Did they get disinterested during ARTPOP or did Gaga distance herself when she was cutting out toxic people? Or maybe they are still friends

SharkmanthaC

I'm curious about this.  I know of one person on Instagram that claims to be Gaga's friend, but I'm not sure that it's the same person you are referring. 

she/her/hers

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

Mackeeb is his name or something like that I think

do you know what happened to him or if they are still friends?

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

do you know what happened to him or if they are still friends?

last time I checked him out he was styling keke palmer (that was 3-4 years ago), I just checked his page and now he's styling bella thorne

https://instagram.com/maikeeb_kills?igshid=150qpwwotoets

But maikeeb is the "yasss gaga" guy, I don't remember reading about fans complaining about him. I think you're indeed talking about marcmonster

Lemondeduerl
29 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

last time I checked him out he was styling keke palmer (that was 3-4 years ago), I just checked his page and now he's styling bella thorne

https://instagram.com/maikeeb_kills?igshid=150qpwwotoets

But maikeeb is the "yasss gaga" guy, I don't remember reading about fans complaining about him. I think you're indeed talking about marcmonster

LMAO I thought oh now is a Bella Throne fan but he's her stylist 

:)

1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Marc probably. Apparently he had her number and they went to clubs together but idk if I buy.:enigma:

This is true.

My name isn't Timmers

Defmix100
44 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I think you're indeed talking about marcmonster

Oh right I think I thought they were the same person then or something, or I just thought of one when reading complaints about another

I do remember fans saying it got to the persons head though and thinking they are so much better because they were friends with Gaga

2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

That's unfortunate because he was one of the rudest fans lol.

That might mean that they not Friends anymore

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

That might mean that they not Friends anymore

I have no idea tbh but back during the ARTPOP era him and Makieeb were insufferable lol. Pretending to have inside info and stuff it was a MESS.

Archived