đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga(?) x SOPHIE?

Xardas

Featured Posts

BleepBloop
14 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

What’s the hype with Sophie anyway?? Her music sounds like kitchen pans getting smacked together and dropped on the floor 

What's the obsession with uneducated replies like this anyway?? One and I repeat, ONE song has the infamous "kitchen pans" sounds, and it's "Faceshopping". Ignorance is not key to getting your point across

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

What's the obsession with uneducated replies like this anyway?? One and I repeat, ONE song has the infamous "kitchen pans" sounds, and it's "Faceshopping". Ignorance is not key to getting your point across

oh wow that escalated quickly. :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

confirmed not gaga

whose vocals then? 

I doesn;t sound exactly like Gaga, but after The Cure and Heal Me vocals, it could be her as well 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

BleepBloop
Just now, Xardas said:

whose vocals then? 

I doesn;t sound exactly like Gaga, but after The Cure and Heal Me vocals, it could be her as well 

I think it's Cecile

BleepBloop
Just now, Floppy said:

oh wow that escalated quickly. :lmao:

I'm fed up with seeing comments like this in every SOPHIE-related thread for the last 2 yearz, no hard feelings though @Mirrion Rizzons

24 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

What’s the hype with Sophie anyway?? Her music sounds like kitchen pans getting smacked together and dropped on the floor 

Maybe, but this one sounds good and fresh  and chill. Like heal me 2:0, so she cannot be that bad. And... I want that sweet feminine Gaga to emerge this era. I've had raspy and husky vocals all the time since Dope. I want angelicGa

IG: @bartoszprazuch

MissKombucha
3 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Clearly you haven't heard the masterpieces: 

Pony Boy

Reason Why

Take Me To Dubai

3 hours ago, Xardas said:

Sorry If there was already a topic on this, but I really want to know If anybody has any legit info about this? (SOPHIE played it herself, so I don't treat is as a leak)

I have to laugh, and I never noticed the choreo but it’s Lorde on cr@ck

Archived