đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Feats

StupidLoveBis

Featured Posts

StupidLoveBis

To talk about something other than LG6. Why gaga rarely does duet songs? She does a few times on these albums but it's pretty rare. But she almost never does a feat with artists on their album. She's one of the biggest stars in the world, for sure a lot of artists (even big artists) offer her feats. And it's a good way to reach a fan community that doesn't necessarily listen to your songs (for example a feat with a rapper on her album or with a country singer).

So why? 
Is it for artistic reasons? Because she's lazy? :ladyhaha:

I think she knows she doesn't need new fans and would just prefer to do things more independently, maybe collaborating with established legends so she can more easily access that status.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Modern Ecstasy2

I wonder if part of it is because it would mean having to give up some artistic control? (Which I feel like she does not like doing) :selena:

I’m waiting for a collab with Celine 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Mirrion Rizzons

I think she was quite pretentious in her peak with the whole “I’m a real artist” thing she had going 

I think now though she just doesn’t feel the need to. I mean her Music is incredible as it is  and she’s the kind of person who wouldn’t have feats just for the sake of it 

The Fame: Akon, Colby O'donis, Flo Rida

The Fame Monster: Beyonce

ARTPOP: R Kelly, Christina Aguilera, TI, Too Short, Twista

Cheek To Cheek: Toy Bennett

Joanne: Florence Welch

A Star Is Born: Bradly Cooper

Not to mention other songs she did on other artists albums like Wale, Elton John, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Bolton, New Kids On The Block..

Monster Hair

maybe she just enjoys better singing alone, i'm a singer (in progress) too and personally i wouldn't like many features on my songs, i feel better on my own... also, i think Gaga's world is kinda exclusive :huntyga: i mean it's GAGA, that kind of artist who doesn't need a feature to make a great song, personally i can't imagine her featuring mainstream artists... Beyoncé and Florence are both artists that (from what i've read) most of LM appreciate, and well, those collabs are iconic. I actually appreciate it, i love Gaga's voice and all of her solo songs slayyyy :firega:

MaryJaneHolland

I don't mind having less features on her own album, but she really should do more features in between eras.

I think she suffers from fear of being not seen as "artistic" enough.

I don't think she likes giving up creative control you know if she collabs with other artists their label and team will be involved. The Kendrick collabs are probably the best example of this. Usually the collabs she does do are pretty organic and she usually connects with that artists in someone if she's not vibing she just won't do it lol.

3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I don't think she likes giving up creative control you know if she collabs with other artists their label and team will be involved. The Kendrick collabs are probably the best example of this. Usually the collabs she does do are pretty organic and she usually connects with that artists in someone if she's not vibing she just won't do it lol.

Gaga also said she actualy want to collabarate in person and just for someone to send her a song and just add her vocals to it

Just now, Suuus said:

Gaga also said she actualy want to collabarate in person and just for someone to send her a song and just add her vocals to it

Like with Florence in 5F2. The were so cute dancing and vibing lol. :flutter:

Just now, Floppy said:

Like with Florence in 5F2. The were so cute dancing and vibing lol. :flutter:

I know i loved it 

ChromeAngel

I don’t know but I love it. She’s the polar opposite of someone like Nicki, who’s career is 80% features she probably had little to no artist involvement in. Features feel inauthentic to me unless done the right way. 

Archived