Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it worth going to see Madonna?

Featured Posts

YES! You absolutely should go. If the show gets cancelled, you get a full refund. I saw her last week in London, and it was such an incredible show. You don’t mind having your phone locked because the show is so captivating. IMO, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see her in such an intimate venue. The theater we saw her in was SO SMALL, and every seat had an incredible view.

1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

It's not a mindset, I always think before buying things, I dont have unlimited money in my bank account, so I'll always check if the show is good and if the artist is in shape. I pity you if you don't do that :lolga:

okay but the only thing you mention in your OP indicative of whether or not Madonna is "in shape" is literally the cancelations, which are because of her health. The rest of the things you talk about and bring up as deciding factors are part of what makes the show great

She has been cancelling for very valid reasons, and already announced that she isn't doing three shows in a row anymore. So if you're planning on going to a show that's on a third consecutive date, expect it to be cancelled. Regarding her showing up late, even if it's not okay, at this point there is nothing anybody can do about it other than be ~outraged, so it's a 100% take it or leave it situation. Madonna will be late, so factor that into your plans I guess

But the thing that puzzles me the most about your hesitations is "making a speech mid show about x" which is not only not true, but also the ENTIRE point of this tour. She doesn't stop the song halfway through to rant, there are clear sections for speeches and interactive moments to feed off of the audience when she talks, and these laid back moments are what makes the show so great and different from her previous tour

which is why I said that if you go with that mindset about most of these things being negative and indicative that she isn't "in shape" then this show isn't for you :lolga:

who will love me when the night is over

Queen Bitch
2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

I'm thinking about maybe going to see Madonna at Grand Rex in Paris. But I'm not sure if I should considering Madonna's behavior with her fans (showing up late, cancelling for x reasons, making a speech mid show about x topic, confiscating your phone etc...)

So anyone who went to the show, did you like it? Is it worth the money? 

She recently had to cancel a lot of shows, should I not risk paying for tickets if she'll probably cancel again (it's this february)

Let me know thanks 

Just curious, but why is that a bad thing?

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Grand rex for the opening on saturday. It was amazing! She is such an icon. However she started the show so late around midnight, I think it's almost a record. I was there with my parents and my brother who started to sleep before the show begun.

If you wanna go, you should defitinitely. Try to get tickets in the mezzanine or orchestra as the balcony is not very suitable for a concert.

Archived