Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little Boy Doing the Judas Choreography

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I actually didn't expect you to be the one who made this topic but now I feel like I should'veĀ 

B4-C44-F06-828-C-4-C3-B-B9-C8-7-EA1-C3-C

Ā 

OT: OMG that's SOO cute! And SOO much better than I can doĀ :derpga:

But I literally do this like wherever I go, like in the store *Judas choreography*, in the car, passenger seat, *Judas choreography*, during a Chemistry test *Judas choreography*

I actually needed to forcefully stop myself with that last oneĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

GagaUnderYou

who's gonna tell them?Ā :laughga: I jkĀ 

This is pretty impressive for a 7 year old for sure I wonderĀ how much he practiced.

GaGaAst
47 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This is so adorableĀ :firega:

Ā 

A question to you queen. I always wonder almost all of ur twitter news feed must be full with judas related posts

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

A question to you queen. I always wonder almost all of ur twitter news feed must be full with judas related posts

Sometimes it is.

But my feed is mostly filled with Mariah Carey related posts since I follow more "Mariah" based accounts. They are way nicer and interestingĀ :huntyga:

But most of theĀ time I see a Gaga post in my feed, its someone bashing ENIGMA or Haus Labs and complaining about LG6 and I don't have time for thatĀ :enigma:

Ā 

Jose P
28 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Which one of you is that kid?Ā :oprah:

I mean if you told me those vids were recorded in 2011 then Iā€™d say itā€™s meĀ :ladyhaha:

Judas choreo in the living room, in the shower, in my bedroom, in the porch, in my grandparentā€™s house even thoughĀ they told me that was a satanic songĀ :laughga:

beaublue
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

who's gonna tell them?Ā :laughga: I jkĀ 

This is pretty impressive for a 7 year old for sure I wonderĀ how much he practiced.

I mean... who said they need to be told? Lol also my nephew is into Gaga & I wouldnā€™t assume his orientation off that. Luckily he doesnā€™t have parents thatĀ define sexuality by personal interests. I think itā€™s great that this kids parents are so encouraging šŸ˜Š more of that please

Archived